"All you need is love" The Mr and Mrs Fantastic thread

Tought it coudnt let pass Valentine day without some Sue and Reed bumping-So there goes yet another odd artwork-If in the previous one Sue´s angles didnt favoured her at all, this time Reed looks positively creepy.!

bermejo23rt.jpg

besos-Conchi

HAPPY V-DAY EVERYONE!

stuff.jpg
[/CENTER]

"that's a nice pic. is that from marvel knights FF or Regular FF?"

It´s from the oh so maligned Marvel Knights-speaking of the which, Panini Spain has decided to include the 4 Knights as a supplement to the regular one,and they are sooooo slow that I simply decided to order the Knights book straight from Great Britain.Including "that" Sue and Black Panther issue.The flashback in old style is a delight -and the homage to the Stan and Jack Reed and Sue is very funny---but a little off the mark. Reed and Sue were in full honeymoon mode in Wakanda, so honestly I dont think Sue ever had the time to swim en porretas with black panther any night-she was busy,as the famous "we´re pregnant" scene and subsequent birth of Franklin showed.
Really, Roberto, for that trip we didnt need that bag. But oh well..

knights8zv.jpg

besos-Conchi

They look like they need alittle nourishment in that pic...LOL

"They look like they need alittle nourishment in that pic...LOL"

Yess:) !-Not only that, speaking of the faces,I´m not very convinced with the Reed version of this artist.I let pass the anorexic look, as the changes in the drawing of women´s bodies to adapt current standards could illustrate a thesis, too-and I suppose an skinny Reed is more realistic, considering his temperament, that the beefed up from the seventies-or even to the late Kirby, just when Sue has to remind him constatly, trail in hand, to eat something before he drops.

besitos-Conchi

And here I go, determined on bumping this at least till May.

nuevo2tf.jpg

besos-Conchi

Well if they would put on the F4 2 forum like was asked and ok'd about a month ago....you wouldn't have to......

And I´m guilty in my bumping duties too, as I´m resisting to make the transition to the FF2 boards till at least they start filming the sequel.:O
And if they are truly menacing with killing off two of the Fantastics next May I will have to prepare to make an in memoriam or ending with my bumping fetish-those are the sort of milongas that stopped me from following the book for seventeen years:( .

That, or getting used to the Ultimitos.

ultimitos7wb.jpg

besos-Conchi

conchi said:
And I´m guilty in my bumping duties too, as I´m resisting to make the transition to the FF2 boards till at least they start filming the sequel.:O
And if they are truly menacing with killing off two of the Fantastics next May I will have to prepare to make an in memoriam or ending with my bumping fetish-those are the sort of milongas that stopped me from following the book for seventeen years:( .

That, or getting used to the Ultimitos.

ultimitos7wb.jpg

besos-Conchi

if that happens and theres no plan for resurrection of some type....i'll be pissed and won't read anymore...

JMAfan said:
if that happens and theres no plan for resurrection of some type....i'll be pissed and won't read anymore...
i think you won't be the only one of that actually indeed does happend.

No she wont be the only one. I am an inmovilist but with two members killed off:confused: so merrily,even if it is a Marvel death, I will stop inmediately as soon as the shocker gets the look of permanent.End the title or change the name of the collection, at least.So long farewell, ever more as said el Quesero.
four030col3uk.jpg

And it´s a lucky thing the sequel comes next year with the full family, lets hope the comic books wont resist the temptation to milk the nostalgia.

damovie.jpg

SEQUEL-WHERE?

Besos-Conchi

conchi said:
No she wont be the only one. I am an inmovilist but with two members killed off:confused: so merrily,even if it is a Marvel death, I will stop inmediately as soon as the shocker gets the look of permanent.End the title or change the name of the collection, at least.So long farewell, ever more as said el Quesero.
four030col3uk.jpg

And it´s a lucky thing the sequel comes next year with the full family, lets hope the comic books wont resist the temptation to milk the nostalgia.

damovie.jpg

SEQUEL-WHERE?

Besos-Conchi
yes i hope they don't intend on killing any of them in the movies. that would just suck right there.

"yes i hope they don't intend on killing any of them in the movies. that would just suck right there."

If they have hopes of a third and lat movie-dont think they dare to go so far-On the contrary, by the time the sequel opens, I hope the complete family is portrayed around inthe comic books-and I´m not meaning the Ultimatinos,unles Quesadilla is really planing to really end the true 616 Fantastic Four and leave only the Ultimatized.
As,at what point, by all leches, did the Fantastic Four became so "uncool" that people woudnt mind to replace or kill them and have a so called "Fantastic Four" with the frigging Wolwerine or Spiderman, as if they hadnt books of their own or Wolwerine wasnt already everywhre.Put Spiderman replacing Daredevil or Hulk replacing Thor, hammer and all,and we will talk.

Sí. More mushiness, as I´m losing the oremus.

roses8mt.jpg

besos-Conchi

ultimazin1dy.jpg

"READY OR NOT, WE´RE BUMPING"

Even if it´s with the ultiminis-I suppose in Spain we´ll get to the praised part drawn by Land someday, becasue with things as I see, currently I ´m trembling this version of the FF will be all we will have left after May. Every time I see what I suppose it´s the Ultimate Version of the Avengers treating these kids as if they needed a nappy change I´m ready to throw.

besitos-Conchi

Another emergency bump with heroic posse-and Thing- included.Or just when Salva Larroca-not larocca, leches-lost some screws and started tp play with Sue´s uniform.

cutre1ex.jpg

besos-Conchi

Before it gets lost.Priceless use of forcefields 788, from the March FF issue preview.

fantastic0al.jpg

besos-Conchi

"sometimes its a bad thing married to sue. LOL!"

Specially since the nineties, when she became so much agresive.And taking unfair advantage Reed is pure rubber and can absorb much anyway.The moral could be, never piss a girl who can whack you with an invisible forcefield, as even movie Reed discovered.

ay5uh.jpg

invisiblewoman185zk.jpg

This scene was a riot at Spanish cinemas, I can testify it.

besos-Conchi

conchi said:
"sometimes its a bad thing married to sue. LOL!"

Specially since the nineties, when she became so much agresive.And taking unfair advantage Reed is pure rubber and can absorb much anyway.The moral could be, never piss a girl who can whack you with an invisible forcefield, as even movie Reed discovered.

ay5uh.jpg

invisiblewoman185zk.jpg

This scene was a riot at Spanish cinemas, I can testify it.

besos-Conchi

That looks kind of cool right there...:)

Getting a little more dramatic, this is a wonderful Civil War Cover for June that seems to imply that, even if Sue isnt shamelessly killed off after May, she and Reed seem to support different sides on the "civil war," whatever it is, (I dont even know when this will arrive in Spain).

civil7dk.jpg

Which could mean anything, either untimely widowhood.... or Sue sending him the divorce papers again, as in the seventies.

besos-Conchi

conchi said:
Getting a little more dramatic, this is a wonderful Civil War Cover for June that seems to imply that, even if Sue isnt shamelessly killed off after May, she and Reed seem to support different sides on the "civil war," whatever it is, (I dont even know when this will arrive in Spain).

civil7dk.jpg

Which could mean anything, either untimely widowhood.... or Sue sending him the divorce papers again, as in the seventies.

besos-Conchi
ok i'm not much into the comics i have a lot of them i've been reading them up. i got marvel knights and ultimate FF and regular FF. but what is the civil war angle about? and what are they fighing about?

Well I´m still in a worse situation, since in Spain we have a year delay respect the other side of the Atlantic.By what I got to undestand, some civilian casualties in a supergero battle will lead to the launching of a super human registration act, to get secret identities I suppose. Two sides are formed, anti and pro,the heros will start to fight among themselves in another multi title saga:down ,Reed sides with Cap, Sue with Iron man, in May thereis announced a one shot number which says merrily "The Invisible woman is dead", and swear by all their saints two of the FF will die for good-two the overall indifference of most marvellians, one even wrote the FF had filled their purpose.:eek: .

Then we have the solicitations for June.

FANTASTIC FOUR #538
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Penciled by MIKE MCKONE
Cover by ADI GRANOV
CIVIL WAR TIE-IN
One member of the FF lies hospitalized, a casualty of the CIVIL WAR that's fragmented the superhuman community! And another member of the team is secretly helping the opposition...even though the consequences will tear the first family of the Marvel Universe apart!

So death, divorce or-another- team dissolution is pending over there, or worse, that we are left only with

marvelknightsfour00284ps.jpg
AAAHHH, the ULTIMATE VERSIONS!!!

besos-Conchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"