"All you need is love" The Mr and Mrs Fantastic thread

J Alba's Lover said:
you mean you look at people like that all the time. or just when looking at Ioan?

Just Ioan......

*googly eyed stare*

J Alba's Lover said:
he is googly eyed because johnny is flamng on

No..... I'm giving Ioan the googly stare because of how HOT he is!:p In that picutre Ioan is giving the "Holy Crap! Johnny's completely on fire!" stare.

Sue-Twin said:
No..... I'm giving Ioan the googly stare because of how HOT he is!:p In that picutre Ioan is giving the "Holy Crap! Johnny's completely on fire!" stare.
ok i thought thats why thought he was saying. if your giving a Ioan the googly stare can i give Jessica the googly stare then?

J Alba's Lover said:
ok i thought thats why thought he was saying. if your giving a Ioan the googly stare can i give Jessica the googly stare then?

Sure! Go for it!

J Alba's Lover said:
Okay! then we can googly stare them both at the same time!

Alright! ready............? GO!

Sue-Twin said:
Alright! ready............? GO!

googly,googly,googly,googly,googly,googly ok i'm all googled out for right now. maybe later i'll do some more googlying

i think i may throw up....

Sue: Reed, what are you doing?
Reed: It's not what it appears, Sue. I'm conducting a scientific experiment to validate the truism "anything more than a handful is a waste."

Mrs. F.

JMAfan said:
i think i may throw up....
why is that? i don't mean it in a sick perverted way if that's what your thinking. i mean just looking at her i don't know what you mean though explain it to me

pc45cj.jpg

Really pretty article.While I on the other hand, have run out of Ioan and Jessica Alba pics. :mad: I really miss a promo pic like the ones they had with Jessica, with the two of them in suit and as we put in Spain, amartelados.

Escanear0004.jpg

besos-Conchi

I always like looking at your posts conchi, because you nearly always have great F4 comic pics!! Thank you!!

jess and Mr.fantastic can make a cute couple

Oh oh. Call me sappy female,but I go for the grasshopper effect.So there goes a little of couse of true love not running smoothly

trailer_m.jpg

Japanese_4.jpg

And of Lee.

Escanear0005.jpg

besitos-Conchi

0504_MAFF02Cov.jpg

I have no idea what Reed's doing to Sue in that pic... but I bet she's enjoying it.

264px-Fantastic_four_by_jack_kirby.JPG

At least Johnny appreciates the love, even if Ben looks annoyed.

Cant let the thead go to abysal depths.

signing.jpg

besos-Conchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back