The Force Awakens Allana Solo

Ray D.

Civilian
Reaction score
Allana Solo is the granddaughter of Leia and Han, and the daughter of Jacen Solo and Tenel Ka Djo.

In the EU she has appeared in possible future visions as a Jedi queen sitting on a white throne.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Allana_Solo

I saw Resident Evil: Retribution, and the actress Aryana Engineer is talented for her age. I think if Allana Solo were used in the Sequel Trilogy she would be perfect casting.

images
250px-Allana_Solo_by_Brian_Rood.jpg

200px-Allana_Solo.jpg
Allana_Solo_Standefer.jpg

Last edited:
We'll have to see how old she is at the end of Crucible and Sword of the Jedi. I think she needs to be a teenager in Ep VII. Ben will be around 20. Jaina... well, she'll be getting close to 40 unless they want to alter the timeline to skew her(and the probably unseen Jacen and Anakin) age younger. I'm interested in Jaina kind of taking her father's place but also being a Jedi Master and Ben obviously takes Luke's role.. though he'd already be a Knight. Perhaps those two take responsibility for training Allana and protecting her since she's the Queen to be of Hapes.

That's what I'd like to see in the ST. It's, in fact, the only thing that makes me even possibly excited about this. Otherwise the ST is just an unnecessary addition to the Saga.

You mean if you don't get EU characters you'll lose all interest in the ST?

I'm already not really interested in it. I'm more interested in the repercussions it might have on the EU. I think it would be a senseless decision to wipe out all that material "just because." I feel no need for a new Star Wars movie.

Alright, I get you. I didn't need it either... until it was announced. Now I know I need to stay alive till 2019.

Last edited:
Alright, I get you. I didn't need it either... until it was announced. Now I know I need to stay alive till 2019.

Hahahahahaha took the words right out of my mouth quite literally actually

How does the Solo's and Skywalkers always marry into royalty? Anakin and Padme, Han and Leia, Jacen and Tenel Ka...

Jaina and Jag.

Social climbers, all of 'em. Only Luke's a half decent guy. And Cade, from the looks of it.

How does the Solo's and Skywalkers always marry into royalty? Anakin and Padme, Han and Leia, Jacen and Tenel Ka...

When you're at the center of galactic goings on, it's probably inevitable. But Anakin didn't marry Padme until she was out of office, that whole Queen thing is an elected position. Leia's planet was blown up, and even that planet's monarchy is elected.

Tenel Ka is about the only legitimate royalty, and Jacen never married her. He knocked up a queen with a bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"