Civil War Along Came a Spider - The Peter Parker / Spider-Man Thread - Part 1

We'll only get them if Disney likes money.

...so we'll get them.

I'm still hoping we get a One Shot Comic telling Spideys adventures Pre-Civil War.

Awesome here's to hoping Tom kills the role and aces every aspect of Peter in every possible way ever.

Spider-man is big merchandise character so probably will.

It's weird that we haven't seen any Spider-Man merch from Civil War yet. I just went to the Disney Store's website and they have a part of the site for CW merch but no Spider-Man. We know that Disney owns the merchandising rights to Spider-Man, even in the films, but perhaps the deal with Sony to have him in the MCU is preventing merch from coming out right now. Or at all. I'm sure Sony wanted a piece of that pie. I don't know, it's weird.

Tom Holland at the Civil War premiere:

tom-holland-premiere-captain-america-civil-war-02.jpg

paul-bettany-tom-holland-spiderman-cinemacon.jpg

holland-cap-shield-178751-640x320.jpg

I wonder if we'll get some actual official art pieces/posters/materials of Holland as Spider-Man after the film is released since I'm assuming that the only reason why they haven't shown anything of him other than what we saw in the second trailer was to make his appearance in this film all that more exciting to look forward to.

I wonder if we'll get some actual official art pieces/posters/materials of Holland as Spider-Man after the film is released since I'm assuming that the only reason why they haven't shown anything of him other than what we saw in the second trailer was to make his appearance in this film all that more exciting to look forward to.

I think that's probably what is going to happen!
105037800-stan-lee-during-windtalkers-premiere-at-gettyimages.jpg

[YT]T5hnoBQzDQI[/YT]

Spidey running with Team Iron Man, second to last frame. Split second, but still pretty damn cool. :woo:

Last edited:
I think Spidey is gonna be a webspinning comedian

If he has the comedic timing then I say great I can't wait to see him as Peter Parker but if he has the personality down to a science then I think he will do fine in his own solo origin film

I can't wait to see Spidey fight members of Team Cap but also to see Spidey in his own origin film franchise now that it is being rebooted yet again I can't wait to see how Peter does when he is on his own but since he is in an ensemble it is like he is the wild card

As a Brit, Holland nailed the teenage attitude and American accent in one quick line. This is looking like the classic cartoon Spidey put on the big screen, costume and voice and all.

Yeah but let's wait until Holland's own solo film comes out in 2017 before we go singing his praises as Spidey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"