Alright Hypesters... Fess Up...

oakzap425 said:
Next time you consider...

Can I come?

Two questions: A) Are you a guy? If so, are you either Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, or Christian Bale? If not, then sorry, you seem like a nice guy, but the answer is NO, and B) If you're a girl, are you attractive? And open-minded? I'm talking about SMBD open-minded here...

GammaMike said:
true enough. He got poked in the eye when he was doing the gay steam roller. who was it you or Sava?
The answer to that may remain a mystery thanks to mind-altering substances. :(

GammaMike said:
Wise words from man who posed with head of dear on Ny subway!

I wish I could have taken pictures of people's looks on the subway when I was walking around with that thing. Everyone was laughing.

TheSumOfGod said:
Two questions: A) Are you a guy? If so, are you either Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, or Christian Bale? If not, then sorry, you seem like a nice guy, but the answer is NO, and B) If you're a girl, are you attractive? And open-minded? I'm talking about SMBD open-minded here...

I had a few questions, but I reckon I should as you in pm, since I'm not too sure on howopen you want to be.

But... Umm... Okay...okay... okay... smbd?

And can't you tell I'm open minded? Did you look at the first post I made in this thread?

Not once. I'm as straight as you can get.

oakzap425 said:
I had a few questions, but I reckon I should as you in pm, since I'm not too sure on howopen you want to be.

But... Umm... Okay...okay... okay... smbd?

Totally open. I have no dignity. Go. I only have 22 minutes left on my clock.

oakzap425 said:
And can't you tell I'm open minded? Did you look at the first post I made in this thread?

But are you a girl? It's kinda hard to tell through the computer screen.

TheSumOfGod said:
Totally open. I have no dignity. Go. I only have 22 minutes left on my clock.

Why, did you want to have sex with your best friend?

I find the idea of getting a penis stuck up my butt revolting,but I do find some men attractive.It's all about aesthetics.

So I guess the concensus is that it's easier for girls to consider being intimate (this does not mean have a relationship) with another female than it is for guys to feel about the same sex?

TheSumOfGod said:
Calling me a freak is an insult to freaks everywhere.
So you a superfreak? I know you like that rape fantasy **** too.

oakzap425 said:
Why, did you want to have sex with your best friend?

There are two things that I wanted to do in my life, purely out of curiosity, but ONCE and ONLY ONCE, just for the experience: Smoke a joint, and have gay sex. I took a few puffs years ago, and I found that pot is WAAAY overrated. And Francis is the only person I trusted and loved enough to have a homosexual experience with. And I knew that he kinda wanted to too, probably ever since we first met, but he respected my hetero status and the limits of our platonic relationship.

Abaddon said:
I find the idea of getting a penis stuck up my butt revolting,but I do find some men attractive.It's all about aesthetics.

With water-based, alcohol-free lube and gentleness, it's okay really. And I've always been into anal sex with girls, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"