Alright Hypesters... Fess Up...

So, you don't feel weird, either of you, around each other, since that night?

TheSumOfGod said:
With water-based, alcohol-free lube and gentleness, it's okay really. And I've always been into anal sex with girls, so...

But you'd have a farty penis :confused:

oakzap425 said:
Why are people saying that Sum is a freak?

Because they know me better than you do. ;)

You should run away now, before you become a part of my sick and twisted little fantasy world. :eek:

TheSumOfGod said:
Because they know me better than you do. ;)

You should run away now, before you become a part of my sick and twisted little fantasy world. :eek:

Oh I'm sooooooo intrigued now...

oakzap425 said:
So, you don't feel weird, either of you, around each other, since that night?

As stupid as this will sound, we look at each other and giggle sometimes, knowing that we're both thinking the same thing. :)

The Last Meatbag said:
farts come from buts, therefore, if one sticks their wiener in someones buttocks their wiener will reek of fart :o

You are being infantile. Sex, ANY kind of sex, in inherently icky. Get use to it.

The Last Meatbag said:
farts come from buts, therefore, if one sticks their wiener in someones buttocks their wiener will reek of fart :o
You make it sound so HAWT. :o

TheSumOfGod said:
You are being infantile. Sex, ANY kind of sex, in inherently icky. Get use to it.

Have you ever heard of a FARTY vagina sir? :o

I rest my case

The Last Meatbag said:

Ever heard of urine and period blood and yeast infections? Ever heard of a colonic? I rest MY case. :rolleyes:

dialog-vega2.gif
There are 60 different bacterial strains inside the human vagina. You're bound to get your urethra burned from atleast one of them.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega2.gif
There are 60 different bacterial strains inside the human vagina. You're bound to get your urethra burned from atleast one of them.

See what I mean?

The Last Meatbag said:

I rest my case

Actually..., yes I have.

And now the case is finally rested...

Kids, ALWAYS wear condoms, ESPECIALLY when you have anal sex with your girlfriend or boyfriend. And LUBE, plenty of LUBE. :up:

TheSumOfGod said:
As stupid as this will sound, we look at each other and giggle sometimes, knowing that we're both thinking the same thing. :)

Wow, that's interesting. And were there boundaries set?

TheSumOfGod said:
Kids, ALWAYS wear condoms, ESPECIALLY when you have anal sex with your girlfriend or boyfriend. And LUBE, plenty of LUBE. :up:

Did you use one with Francis?

oakzap425 said:
Wow, that's interesting. And were there boundaries set?

Not really, we both knew it was a one-time thing. We're friends for life anyway.

TheSumOfGod said:
See what I mean?
Bison_sad.bmp
I learned that the hard way. It was as if I was a vampire and I was peeing holy water.

vega.gif
IT BURRRNS US!! IT BURRRNNS US!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"