Amazing Fantasy photo-help, please

you know it's true chris, that's why you haven't defended it.

:p

The Only Real Difference Is The Angle. You're Nit-picking.

and leg spread and arm tautness and head position and body angle.

and do you mean the angle of the swing or the angle of the photo because they are both wrong as well.

i don't mind nit-picking, it's what i do best.

:)

Do You Also Rip The Opening Shot Of Daredevil B/c His Cord's Not Wrapped Around The Cross?

ooooooooo, you've just given me something to do when i get home, THANKS

:D

i've grown tired of ripping spidy and x-men films apart and i've taken those new trailers to pieces, not to mention that new spidey costume.

you are a wonderful person.

;)

And Which New Spidey Costume? The Black Movie Suit Or The Comic's Sidekick Suit?

Hey, You Admitted That That Was A Nitpicky Thing To Say, & You're Having Fun With It.

i know, i'm messing :)

no one uses the angry smiley in an angry manner anywho...:mad::mad::mad:

Anyways, I See The New Black Suit As Their Way Of Doing What's Expected Without Doing What's Expected; I Have No Defense For The Sidekick Suit.

Thats sooooooooooo awesome. I love the AF 15 cover!!

There is a book called "Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man" that came out with the first movie. Its a kids book but has most of the pics in it that Jameson was looking at in SM1 including the one you're looking for. There's also a cool one of Spidey on the ceiling (not from the movie)!

You can probably get it on BN.com or Amazon.

Chris Wallace said:
Why didn't you say something sooner?!?

Cuz I just came to this thread for the first time. The SM3 forum has too many whiney kids, so I'm looking for a new place to hang out.

I Know. I Was Messing With You. But I Will Be On The Lookout For That Book.

I don't know how to put stuff on the web but I could scan the pics and email them to anyone who could. Let me know.

CW, just sent a couple of the pics (AF#15 one and the one of him on the ceiling). If you can crop them and maybe blow them up a bit. I know nothing about manipulating pics on the computer!

spidey18ir.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
juan-man said:
If you want,you can download the pics here http://imageshack.us

Spider - Man said:
spidey18ir.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sweet. And 2 weeks ago, some of you thought I didn't know what I was talking about.:spidey:

that first costume is so damn sweet, why did they have to mess with it.

I Liked The Emblems Better On The Second One; And The Webbing On The Gloves. Any Other Changes Were Too Minor To Point Out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"