AMAZING new MTV Character videos!

sorry double post. but yeah, every business does false advertisement, as well they should. If i had a business I would to. I mean I wouldn't straight out lie, which fox has a tendency to do, but I would do false advertisement.

yea i hate that how you expect something huge due to false advertising

hell spiderman 3 looked incredibly epic and dark by magic of editing in the first two trailers.......

that's the comic con trailer :)

thanks for the link, been looking for a while :)

I'm sorry, but EVERY studio will do false advertisement to make money. It's business and you fall into it like everyone else. Fox, is just to stupid to hide it or just don't care.

It's pretty bad when it's on the dvd cover. All movies use highlights from reviews ..things of that nature. The Angel things is just perplexing. It doesn't change my view of the film but it does make me think there exists an alternate cut /deleted scene. It reminds me of how there is supposedly 21 deleted scenes and some only saw 10 or something like that.

I'm pretty sure there are no pics of Anna Paquin/Rogue in leather costume from X-men.

I actually still remember the first ever promotional picture with Anna in it and that was of Rogue standing in the train station, with her green peacoat/hoodie. The first reveal of the costumes for the rest of the X-men was leaked by aint-it-cool-news...LOL

Yea the figure was a what if kind of deal i believe. Was toybiz just cashing in and making more figures in 2001, way after the movie was released. That figure is simply a repaint of a older toybiz mold. and the pink color was used on her piping because the green had been used for Jean.

Yea that body is from Power Slammers Rogue:) using Joe Mad's Shi'ar costume design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"