Comics Amazing Spider-Man #1 (ugh) By Ryan Ottley! and Nic Spencer

Yes, I think them putting in Strange when they did in the arc might suggest that he'll have a key part in the resolve.

Looks like no new issues until next week. Lame lol. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

I hope your Thanksgiving was good as well! I was working. No biggie though, I do love that holiday pay.

And I'm kinda glad there isn't an issue this week. I need a chance to breathe, lol.

It's fitting since Dr. Strange was in the JMS run in the second arc he did, which connected to OMD, and now it's come full circle to bring him back here.
Either way, I agree that we're in for one awesome ending. The OMD/BND supporters (Dan Slott and like, 2 other people) will probably be unhappy, but I'm fine with that.

I'm in agreement. Was it issue 50 in JMS' run where Strange took Spidey on a trip down memory lane? It was some truly powerful stuff. I wonder if we'll see a similar type of sequence but it'll be showing Peter OMD.

I hope your Thanksgiving was good as well! I was working. No biggie though, I do love that holiday pay.

And I'm kinda glad there isn't an issue this week. I need a chance to breathe, lol.

I'm in agreement. Was it issue 50 in JMS' run where Strange took Spidey on a trip down memory lane? It was some truly powerful stuff. I wonder if we'll see a similar type of sequence but it'll be showing Peter OMD.
It was ASM 500. He had to relive everything to get back to the present day, and it culminated in a brief reunion with Uncle Ben, which was awesome.

I would love to see him forced to relive OMD, but with May and Ben both showing up at the end to tell him it's okay to move on and them BOTH go...
I just don't see things getting reversed without it costing May's life, which doesn't bug me, since she's been so relegated to the background since FNSM was canceled.

It was ASM 500. He had to relive everything to get back to the present day, and it culminated in a brief reunion with Uncle Ben, which was awesome.

I would love to see him forced to relive OMD, but with May and Ben both showing up at the end to tell him it's okay to move on and them BOTH go...
I just don't see things getting reversed without it costing May's life, which doesn't bug me, since she's been so relegated to the background since FNSM was canceled.

That's right, ASM 500. Thanks! I couldn't quite remember the number. The ol steel trap is getting rusty, lol. But I love that issue.

I'm ok with May dying as well. Especially if they reverse OMD. Her being allowed to live was Mephisto's end of the bargain. It'd make sense if things were reversed, that she would die. I don't want her to die but I'm ok with it if she does. Wasn't she even diagnosed with cancer in FNSM? Everyone has their time, maybe now it's May's.

I read issue 850/49....liked it for the most part. My only complaint was, as always, that Norman has yet to be featured in a story since his resurrection that is even a tenth as good as the one that originally killed him off. I was personally hoping that this story would put Norman back under ground. No such luck. Also, a rehash of the "Nothing stops the Juggernaut" story and it's ending left me lukewarm. I think the interaction between Spidey and his pals was what pulled it up for me. Gwen being the one who saved the day really felt organic. If anyone would have a reason to let Norman get killed, it would be her.

That being said, I enjoyed it. I am happy that, even though we are losing Ottley, we are getting to keep Gleason, who is KILLING it. I am now ready to skip to the Kindred story, and let's get it going. Also, ahem.... GET MJ BACK IN THE STORY!!

Ahem.
That is all.
I feel mostly the same about Norman, however there was one issue I thought was great. It was in Volume 1. Norman and Peter trapped in the elevator. That issue was damn good.

Issue 54...

At the end of the issue, Harry is trying to get Peter to confess to his sin. It's gotta be the sin of making a deal with Mephisto right? But if that's the one, Harry has to know that Peter doesn't remember that deal at all. So I'm not sure how he can get Peter to confess to something he doesn't know even took place.

The issue itself is pretty good. Bagley does some fine pencil work and the colors are perfect for this nightmare. Seeing Peter die over and over and be resurrected each time was a bit difficult to take. The dialogue was great between the two. If there's one criticism I have, it's that this issue feels like a copy of issue 52 I think. Maybe 51. I can't remember without looking and I'm on my phone so I can't check at the moment. Either way it was very much a repeat of a previous issue and really felt like more filler. I was hoping we'd get a bit more of the meat to the story.

This was definitely a slow issue. It pretty much ended at the same spot it opened.
There's only one issue left, not counting .LR but that one might finally tie into the story properly, as opposed to running along side it.
This decompression crap seriously needs to go away!

Wow!
54.LR was actually kind of good.
It sucks that we finally get the "Hidden Sin"
But in a way, it makes sense because Harry never did know anything.
Still, it is a major disappointment that it isn't what it was being played up to be what we were all thinking it was.
Oh well, bring on #55!
When is it? Next week?

54.LR...

A really good issue. The issue starting off with this pages from SSM was indeed great. Not only does it put us into MJ's frame of mind, it also shows that she remembers this side of Harry and what happened. What's interesting is how in those SSM pages, Harry refers to Peter as MJ's husband. Hmmm.

Yeah, the reveal wasn't what we were expecting or hoping but we'll have to see how this plays out. 55 comes out tomorrow and I checked the solicit and it says the issue is 36 pages. So yeah it's longer than the standard 23 or 25 page issue but I'm still not sure it is long enough. There are so many unanswered questions I'm not sure how in just 36 pages all this will be wrapped up successfully.

Can we talk about the art too? Vicentini is doing a bang up job.

What a freaking JOKE!
I'm staying until the new costume is introduced, I want to see it drawn better. Those two images look okay, but the art is bad. I like the design, mostly, but the eyes... Goggle with bulbous convex lenses recessed in the black housing looks bad.

After the costume is in, I'm taking a break from the series until Spencer is gone.

What a freaking JOKE!
I'm staying until the new costume is introduced, I want to see it drawn better. Those two images look okay, but the art is bad. I like the design, mostly, but the eyes... Goggle with bulbous convex lenses recessed in the black housing looks bad.

After the costume is in, I'm taking a break from the series until Spencer is gone.

The costume is a hot garbage waste of time. I can't imagine the scenario where this costume works. I'm not hating on the artist, but isn't the idea to introduce a costume that people will LOVE?! I mean, the last new costume I remember looking cool was...the black costume. This looks gaudy.

Anyways...looking forward to getting caught up this weekend.

Blue and Silver with the glowing Orange looks cool. I like the overall design, but then they added Grey and Black Goggles to the head. THAT is the worst part of the costume!
The eyes should have been fully glowing Orange. No goggles, no protruding convex lenses from a recessed housing.

The new suit design is...ok. I'm intrigued to know how or why this new suit is necessary or will be worked into the story. Either way it's a temporary thing. I feel confident that he'll be back to red and blue with a fairly short period of time.

Issue 55...

This issue essentially represents the culmination of a 2 year process by Spencer and imo it does not disappoint.

First let me say that I did go into this expecting more resolution for Kindred and because it didn't deliver on that, I felt slighted.

That said though the issue was great. Harry makes some interesting points. But the only one that really sticks is how Peter just left Norman alone once his memory was gone. Peter being responsible for the other spider people doesn't hold up at all and the issues Harry has with Peter and Gwen is very jaded. I mean the best word to describe Harry is unstable.

MJ was the hero of this issue. She truly is the better half of Peter. Though I do like how Peter wasn't apologetic towards Harry and stood his ground.

Kindred referring to a darkness coming. Could that be Mephisto?

The end left me wanting more. I'm so glad the next issue is out next week. With the throw down between GG and Kindred. Kingpin coming into the fray with what looked like Spot and then MJ being injured and the potential for Peter to fly off the handle. It's gonna be good.

The new suit design is...ok. I'm intrigued to know how or why this new suit is necessary or will be worked into the story. Either way it's a temporary thing. I feel confident that he'll be back to red and blue with a fairly short period of time.

Issue 55...

This issue essentially represents the culmination of a 2 year process by Spencer and imo it does not disappoint.

First let me say that I did go into this expecting more resolution for Kindred and because it didn't deliver on that, I felt slighted.

That said though the issue was great. Harry makes some interesting points. But the only one that really sticks is how Peter just left Norman alone once his memory was gone. Peter being responsible for the other spider people doesn't hold up at all and the issues Harry has with Peter and Gwen is very jaded. I mean the best word to describe Harry is unstable.

MJ was the hero of this issue. She truly is the better half of Peter. Though I do like how Peter wasn't apologetic towards Harry and stood his ground.

The end left me wanting more. I'm so glad the next issue is out next week. With the throw down between GG and Kindred. Kingpin coming into the fray with what looked like Spot and then MJ being injured and the potential for Peter to fly off the handle. It's gonna be good.
Looks like me waiting to go the the comic shop until next week will be a good call...means I get to read it all at once!

Blue and Silver with the glowing Orange looks cool. I like the overall design, but then they added Grey and Black Goggles to the head. THAT is the worst part of the costume!
The eyes should have been fully glowing Orange. No goggles, no protruding convex lenses from a recessed housing.

I'm in the minority...I actually dig the suit design. I'm not saying I'm in love with it, but for a suit that'll take up a few issues (I'm pretty sure I read more than once that it's a suit just for taking on Kingpin), I'm cool with it. The colors aren't GREAT but they're not terrible either. But yes, I agree with you guys that the eyes are the least attractive part. We'll see how other artists interpret it..

Issue 55...

I thought the issue was good, too, and totally agree that, to me, Harry's points I think make for a good argument -- one that I haven't read in Spidey comics in a while. And that is why I think this arc has been worth it/a good read. Yes, his other arguments are sort of "typical unstable villain", but they feel second to his other points. 'Twas really empowering to see MJ handling herself the way she did, actually. Especially in contrast to Peter.

I think there are two issues coming out in the next two weeks. And then a third one at the end of the month. I also thought having Norman pull the rug from under us was a good move. After all the orchestration that Spencer has done the handful of issues of having us believe that he's been "cleansed". It just speaks to Norman as a character. It may be a little tired, but I like it.

Looks like me waiting to go the the comic shop until next week will be a good call...means I get to read it all at once!
I like reading certain things in trade rather than bi-weekly in issues, but, for ASM, I like the cliffhanger approach...

Nothing wrong with that! I think once this business with Kindred is wrapped up I'm gonna go back and read the Last Remains arc over again. I did the same thing with Hunted. I definitely had a greater appreciation for that story reading it over in one sitting. All the little details and the excellent character work. And too I think Spencer almost seems to write 'for the trades.' He does these really well long story arcs that imo seem to read better as a whole.

I'm in the minority...I actually dig the suit design. I'm not saying I'm in love with it, but for a suit that'll take up a few issues (I'm pretty sure I read more than once that it's a suit just for taking on Kingpin), I'm cool with it. The colors aren't GREAT but they're not terrible either. But yes, I agree with you guys that the eyes are the least attractive part. We'll see how other artists interpret it..

I thought the issue was good, too, and totally agree that, to me, Harry's points I think make for a good argument -- one that I haven't read in Spidey comics in a while. And that is why I think this arc has been worth it/a good read. Yes, his other arguments are sort of "typical unstable villain", but they feel second to his other points. 'Twas really empowering to see MJ handling herself the way she did, actually. Especially in contrast to Peter.

I think there are two issues coming out in the next two weeks. And then a third one at the end of the month. I also thought having Norman pull the rug from under us was a good move. After all the orchestration that Spencer has done the handful of issues of having us believe that he's been "cleansed". It just speaks to Norman as a character. It may be a little tired, but I like it.

I like reading certain things in trade rather than bi-weekly in issues, but, for ASM, I like the cliffhanger approach...

Oh yes, Harry is much more than a typical unstable villain. I do think he has a valid argument against Peter for not dealing with Norman even after he lost his memory. Harry does have a point that he would have been better off in the long run without Norman around. And although it's a stretch, calling out Peter over not dealing with it because all that seemed to matter was Peter trying to protect his own identity when really he should have also been looking out for his friends. It's definitely an interesting take that kind of twists up the thinking. I'm really interested to see how this ends.

I saw a criticism online about how MJ showed no emotion during the scene with Kindred. And it does seem like she is very stoic however I think it's purposeful. I would bet on the inside she was freaking out. But as an actress and knowing that by freaking out it wouldn't do her or Peter any good, she kept those emotions tucked inside. Which imo takes a great deal of inner strength. She remained calm and collected and even tried to sacrifice herself to save everyone. She's amazing.

I gotta admit even I believed Norman was cleansed. Especially after the meeting with Kafka. Good on Spencer for the bait and switch. But I mean after all Norman is Peter's number one arch nemesis.

Oh yes, Harry is much more than a typical unstable villain. I do think he has a valid argument against Peter for not dealing with Norman even after he lost his memory. Harry does have a point that he would have been better off in the long run without Norman around. And although it's a stretch, calling out Peter over not dealing with it because all that seemed to matter was Peter trying to protect his own identity when really he should have also been looking out for his friends. It's definitely an interesting take that kind of twists up the thinking. I'm really interested to see how this ends.

I saw a criticism online about how MJ showed no emotion during the scene with Kindred. And it does seem like she is very stoic however I think it's purposeful. I would bet on the inside she was freaking out. But as an actress and knowing that by freaking out it wouldn't do her or Peter any good, she kept those emotions tucked inside. Which imo takes a great deal of inner strength. She remained calm and collected and even tried to sacrifice herself to save everyone. She's amazing.

I gotta admit even I believed Norman was cleansed. Especially after the meeting with Kafka. Good on Spencer for the bait and switch. But I mean after all Norman is Peter's number one arch nemesis.
It's a great argument and forgot to say in my last post, deems him one of the better Spider-Man villains in a while. I'm impressed.

Re: MJ, that's exactly how I took it when I read those pages. (That she was using her skill. Trying to be a bit cryptic here because I'm not using a spoiler tag.) I mean, there's the arc with her and Mysterio, what, a couple of years ago? Was pretty significant there so I thought that's what Spencer was going for. MJ > Gwen (come at me yall. jk lol) But, I never thought it was because she wasn't "feeling anything"..

Okay, so I like the fact that Norman
isn't evil anymore
, but how long does anyone think this is going to last?
One Issue, One Arc, As soon as the next writer comes in?

Spider-Man is now possessed by the Green Goblin "sins"
"Oh joy," he says sarcastically... -__-
Marvel needs a mandate where things can't be overturned either so quickly or easily.
Let these damn characters grow again!
Stop bringing up the past and ret-conning everything!
Marvels was a Mistake!
Ever since then, it's all about altering the past and looking back.

ASM #56:

So good. I’m gonna sound like a broken record but I’ve been loving this run and every issue since SINS RISING. What a page turner. Smartly written, effective structure, and I forgot to mention how the art has been killing it. Gleason last issue and Bagley on this one. Idk, imo, it’s such a good time to be reading Spider-Man comics. This issue was so rich.
Having them pull the rug beneath us AGAIN with Norman was so cool. It was the perfect twist — one I didn’t see coming at all. Idk where Spencer is going with this, but if he truly is trying to fix the Osborn dilemma like Norman is, I love that. It’s the time to do that now with both Norman and Harry. I love Harry’s dialogue with the three of them when they were alone. And how hurt he feels and why he had to do it like this. His reasonings for both Peter and Norman felt like it was Spencer speaking to the audience and being self-aware. My only question was when Norman claims that his sins haven’t come back chasing him, while they did everyone else, he was implying that Harry demanded that for specifically his father, right? Implying that maybe just an ounce of Harry inside Kindred did want this to happen? Geez, we’re spoiled right now. I think next week marks 3 (maybe 4?) Spidey issues in a row.

It's a great argument and forgot to say in my last post, deems him one of the better Spider-Man villains in a while. I'm impressed.

Re: MJ, that's exactly how I took it when I read those pages. (That she was using her skill. Trying to be a bit cryptic here because I'm not using a spoiler tag.) I mean, there's the arc with her and Mysterio, what, a couple of years ago? Was pretty significant there so I thought that's what Spencer was going for. MJ > Gwen (come at me yall. jk lol) But, I never thought it was because she wasn't "feeling anything"..

Yes, it's an odd criticism of how MJ is written in that issue. Kinda why I brought it up. It's interesting to me how different people view things differently.

ASM #56:

So good. I’m gonna sound like a broken record but I’ve been loving this run and every issue since SINS RISING. What a page turner. Smartly written, effective structure, and I forgot to mention how the art has been killing it. Gleason last issue and Bagley on this one. Idk, imo, it’s such a good time to be reading Spider-Man comics. This issue was so rich.
Having them pull the rug beneath us AGAIN with Norman was so cool. It was the perfect twist — one I didn’t see coming at all. Idk where Spencer is going with this, but if he truly is trying to fix the Osborn dilemma like Norman is, I love that. It’s the time to do that now with both Norman and Harry. I love Harry’s dialogue with the three of them when they were alone. And how hurt he feels and why he had to do it like this. His reasonings for both Peter and Norman felt like it was Spencer speaking to the audience and being self-aware. My only question was when Norman claims that his sins haven’t come back chasing him, while they did everyone else, he was implying that Harry demanded that for specifically his father, right? Implying that maybe just an ounce of Harry inside Kindred did want this to happen? Geez, we’re spoiled right now. I think next week marks 3 (maybe 4?) Spidey issues in a row.

I agree. This entire arc or arcs rather with Sins Rising and then Last Remains has been absolutely fantastic. Spencer is doing his best work and we've had really good, consistent art. Better than good really. I can't imagine how horrible this would be with Ramos. Blecch.

I can't believe Spencer fooled me again! And with the same character and/or idea no less. Gah! Got me good. But I like it! Norman is actually reformed and how he had MJ to aide him with his plan was genius.

Yeah the bit with Kindred and Norman and Peter was excellent. Is Harry unstable? Yes. Is he a villain? Yes. But, it does put him into a different light knowing how hurt he is. The torment he's gone thru. I really felt for him. And I do believe that he specifically made it so Norman's sins did not come back. I think it's because he does love both Peter and Norman. And however terrible he had to go the route he did to get through to them. I really can't wait to see how everything concludes.

But also I still wonder if we'll get that OMD acknowledgment. Dr Strange is still a part of this in some way. He mentioned how he knew the truth about something and then things seemed off in the Astral plane. Making deals with a demon has been brought up several times. So, there has to be a follow up to this right? During his run Spencer has shown he does things with purpose.

Yes, it's an odd criticism of how MJ is written in that issue. Kinda why I brought it up. It's interesting to me how different people view things differently.

I agree. This entire arc or arcs rather with Sins Rising and then Last Remains has been absolutely fantastic. Spencer is doing his best work and we've had really good, consistent art. Better than good really. I can't imagine how horrible this would be with Ramos. Blecch.

I can't believe Spencer fooled me again! And with the same character and/or idea no less. Gah! Got me good. But I like it! Norman is actually reformed and how he had MJ to aide him with his plan was genius.

Yeah the bit with Kindred and Norman and Peter was excellent. Is Harry unstable? Yes. Is he a villain? Yes. But, it does put him into a different light knowing how hurt he is. The torment he's gone thru. I really felt for him. And I do believe that he specifically made it so Norman's sins did not come back. I think it's because he does love both Peter and Norman. And however terrible he had to go the route he did to get through to them. I really can't wait to see how everything concludes.

But also I still wonder if we'll get that OMD acknowledgment. Dr Strange is still a part of this in some way. He mentioned how he knew the truth about something and then things seemed off in the Astral plane. Making deals with a demon has been brought up several times. So, there has to be a follow up to this right? During his run Spencer has shown he does things with purpose.

Well, I'm all caught up....wow. There's a lot there, and a lot of GOOD things. I love that MJ has her memories in tact, and I love that she went in there straight gangster and stood up to Harry. THIS was my MJ. Love Norman playing everyone, and I genuinely loved the artwork on these issues from Bagley and Gleason. This is the best and most consistent Spidey artwork we've had since the relaunch started. As much as I loved Ottley, he only seemed to draw the minor issues, and then you'd get crap artwork like on that Sinister (Sub) Six 2 parter. If they can keep this quality up, then I might even make it through this horrible new costume, which I hope will be a one-off thing.

Same here, man. I was wondering about
the OMD thread as well. As you say, Spencer lays things down for a reason and I think those .LR issues with Strange indicates that. Just not sure how soon it'd be. I know the Kingpin arc starts at #62, so it's possible the Kindred arc (with OMD) could wrap up in the next few issues..

Well, I'm all caught up....wow. There's a lot there, and a lot of GOOD things. I love that MJ has her memories in tact, and I love that she went in there straight gangster and stood up to Harry. THIS was my MJ. Love Norman playing everyone, and I genuinely loved the artwork on these issues from Bagley and Gleason. This is the best and most consistent Spidey artwork we've had since the relaunch started. As much as I loved Ottley, he only seemed to draw the minor issues, and then you'd get crap artwork like on that Sinister (Sub) Six 2 parter. If they can keep this quality up, then I might even make it through this horrible new costume, which I hope will be a one-off thing.
Dude, I checked and Bagley is on the next 3 issues I think! Or 2. Woo hoo!

Edit: I take that back, he's on 56, 57, and then 60. Still, we've gotten a LOT of Bagley these past handful of months and I love it.

And yes, the suit is a one-off thing...

ASM #57:

Wooooooowee!!! Geez. Talk about issue after issue after issue. Such a gripping read. Full on page turner. Art is magnificent/colors, too.

You can't help but to see WHAT is to come of Peter. The way he doesn't respond to The Order. The way he's after Norman. So well written that, in fact, I'm almost against Peter in this sense. They've obviously built up an argument around this (which is part of the genius), but you almost want Peter to forgive Norman just one more time. And it almost hurts to see Peter go through what he has and has become, which makes Kindred an awesome villain. Curious to see what Kindred has planned! And the body that Carlie sees is Harry's, right? Or what is everyone thinking? That was ALSO a good few pages. Spencer, man...

ASM #57:

Wooooooowee!!! Geez. Talk about issue after issue after issue. Such a gripping read. Full on page turner. Art is magnificent/colors, too.

You can't help but to see WHAT is to come of Peter. The way he doesn't respond to The Order. The way he's after Norman. So well written that, in fact, I'm almost against Peter in this sense. They've obviously built up an argument around this (which is part of the genius), but you almost want Peter to forgive Norman just one more time. And it almost hurts to see Peter go through what he has and has become, which makes Kindred an awesome villain. Curious to see what Kindred has planned! And the body that Carlie sees is Harry's, right? Or what is everyone thinking? That was ALSO a good few pages. Spencer, man...

ASM 57 was yet another great installment into this Last Remains run. I'm still hopeful this will all end with some kind of acknowledgement of OMD and offer up a corrective resolution.

There's no denying this whole ordeal has really taken a toll on Peter. He's hurting and it shows. But it's great at the same time. This is how you properly write a character...giving him adversity to overcome but not trashing the character's image at the same time. Give him what appears to be an almost impossible obstacle but leave things open to allow him to grow as a character.

I'm really looking forward to how this will alter both Peter and Spider-Man. I really think this is going to bring on a whole new set of challenges but in the best way possible.

Harry being the dead body that was not accounted for seems like the most logical choice. However from what I've been reading around the net is there are some other possible choices...Peter is one. Kindred killed him over and over and resurrected him. It's not likely but it's a possibility. There's also Harry Lyman, Aunt May (speculating that it's the May that should have died without the Mephisto deal), baby May (the one that Norman stole), and possibly Norman himself.

My money is on one of the Harrys. Either Osborn or Lyman.

ASM 57 was yet another great installment into this Last Remains run. I'm still hopeful this will all end with some kind of acknowledgement of OMD and offer up a corrective resolution.

There's no denying this whole ordeal has really taken a toll on Peter. He's hurting and it shows. But it's great at the same time. This is how you properly write a character...giving him adversity to overcome but not trashing the character's image at the same time. Give him what appears to be an almost impossible obstacle but leave things open to allow him to grow as a character.

I'm really looking forward to how this will alter both Peter and Spider-Man. I really think this is going to bring on a whole new set of challenges but in the best way possible.

Harry being the dead body that was not accounted for seems like the most logical choice. However from what I've been reading around the net is there are some other possible choices...Peter is one. Kindred killed him over and over and resurrected him. It's not likely but it's a possibility. There's also Harry Lyman, Aunt May (speculating that it's the May that should have died without the Mephisto deal), baby May (the one that Norman stole), and possibly Norman himself.

My money is on one of the Harrys. Either Osborn or Lyman.
Couldn't agree more. It's great to see a writer acknowledge that and offer up something worthy up to the mythos especially since it's been dead for so long.

Huh...I actually didn't read any theories but 'tis very intriguing. Aunt May would be the one I'd hope for considering it has to do with the Mephisto deal..
Another two week break 'til 58!

Well...issue 57 happened. Wow...I thought it was supposed to be just a simple wrap up issue...nope! One last twist!
The body being there...well, we know it isn't MJ or Carlie or Peter...so anybody else is fair game. Personally, my money's on May. I think that would be somewhat poetic. Also, MJ's return has added some real life back to this book. Looking at all of Slott's half-hearted attempts to throw her in the book, it's good to see someone who LIKES the character. She's been written well, and now we're getting a 3 dimensional MJ. Loving it. Also, Bagley is KILLING IT. I'm not the biggest Bagley fan, but he is on a whole different level than his old Amazing work or his Ultimate work. This is REALLY good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"