Comics Amazing Spider-Man Cyber Library

Donald Thomas

The Black ArachKnight
Reaction score
Good work my man, full colour!
If u can make the first 200 issues online,
then it is ur website that is best of all the net.

Originally posted by dangerous'
Good work my man, full colour!
If u can make the first 200 issues online,
then it is ur website that is best of all the net.
Aloha,
Thank you for the kind words. You wouldn't beleive the disk space that it takes to put up these comics. Right now I have af#15 go to Limited Series p7, as well as #122,1-76 and the first 23 annuals up. Every six months I will take down 25 or more comics and put up the next 25 or so within volume one. My goal is to put up the entire volume one of Amazing Spider-Man. I also have volume one of Spectacular Spider-Man including Annuals. With feedback from the readers, I will decide which comics to post. While Marvel has put Ultimate Spider-Man up on the web, to my knowledge no one has Amazing Spider-Man volume one up. To me Amazing is the Bible. Enjoy and tell a friend.
Spidey rules

They dont seem to work for me.

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

i have pretty much everything from amazing & spectacular, all in .cbr format though

Originally posted by Viller
They dont seem to work for me.

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Aloha,
Do a refresh on your browser. Then download the Adobe reader. It should work then.
Spidey rules

Originally posted by madchild
i have pretty much everything from amazing & spectacular, all in .cbr format though
Aloha,
Not familiar with .cbr. What format is that?
Spidey rules

It's an awesome site and all, but is it legal? I mean these are copyrighted materials you are making available for download. I'd hate to see you get sued over this. Great site though.

.cbr is opened using CDisplay. It's more or less just rar'd up files (usually jpeg) and turned into one file (whatever.cbr)

1 to 10 still dont work for me :(

11 to 76 are fine.

Thanks, very appreciated.

but like Vegeta said, aint this illegal?

11 to 76 are fine.

Aloha,
Thanks for the concern. As long as I am giving full credit to the publisher I'm fine. There are several sites that have the covers of Spidey up. Be it covers or content within the covers, it's all good. For all you students doing term papers, ALWAYS quote your sources. Please enjoy the comics and save up your money to see the movie AT LEAST 3 times-twice the first week and once the second.
Spidey rules in comics and movies

I'd love to see Amazing 100 through 150 posted. Those are hard comics to find and contain some really important stories.

Originally posted by Donald Thomas
Aloha,
Thanks for the concern. As long as I am giving full credit to the publisher I'm fine. There are several sites that have the covers of Spidey up. Be it covers or content within the covers, it's all good. For all you students doing term papers, ALWAYS quote your sources. Please enjoy the comics and save up your money to see the movie AT LEAST 3 times-twice the first week and once the second.
Spidey rules in comics and movies

so, theoretically speaking if a site was to go up with ~30gb of comics, aslong as you give credit to the publisher its ok?

Originally posted by madchild
so, theoretically speaking if a site was to go up with ~30gb of comics, aslong as you give credit to the publisher its ok?
aloha,
My total site has 1.2 gig of disk space, the comics take up about 800 mgs.Go to my Links page and check out the various Spider-Man sites. You'll notice down at the bottom of most of them that they will tell you that " Spider-Man and all other characters are owned by Marvel or they will tell you to go to the Marvel web site. Ultimately( no pun intended:D ) Every fan site that promotes Spider-Man is advertising for Marvel FOR FREE. There are things that you can't do. For example, my middle name is Spiderman. Marvel owns the name Spider-Man. Hulk Hogan never uses the term The Hulk Hogan just Hulk ,Marvel owns The Hulk but Hulk is a word that is part of public domain. Unless you do something really foul under the name of a Marvel character they won't mind, but you still need to give full acknowledgement to them.Another good example is the Smiley's on this site. All of the super hero smileys are copyrighted to either Marvel or DC, yet Superhero Hype uses them as a regular part of their web site.ALWAYS quote your sources, ALWAYS give complete credit where it is due. Usually if you do that , the only thing negative that will happen is you will be asked to take it down. Now if they ask you to take it down and you don't , then you're looking for trouble.
Spidey rules

Nice site dude, very nice. Much appreciated.

:eek: Holy Moley, Donald, that's pretty amazing!

Did you scan the letters pages from the comics as well?

I've always wanted to read the letters responding to Lizzy's first appearance in ASM #6 (which I believe appear in the letters column in ASM # 10). Wow!

Originally posted by Donald Thomas
Aloha,
It gives me great pleasure to announce the opening of one of the Largest libraries of Amazing Spider-Man on the World Wide Web.
http://www.newjumpswing.com/spiderman/index.htm
Currently the first 76 issues of Amazing Spider-Mans are up for your reading pleasure along with the first 23 annuals. All comics are in Adobe Acobat 5. You can go to Adobe.com to get the free download.
Please sign my guest book.
Enjoy.
Spidey rules
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Outstanding.

Well done Donald Thomas... well done. :)

Originally posted by The Lizard
:eek: Holy Moley, Donald, that's pretty amazing!

Did you scan the letters pages from the comics as well?

I've always wanted to read the letters responding to Lizzy's first appearance in ASM #6 (which I believe appear in the letters column in ASM # 10). Wow!
Aloha,
Hey, every page counts towards disk space so no, no letters page.
Enjoy the comics.
Spidey rules

11 to 76 are fine.

Aloha,
for some reason, some people are having this problem. I spoke to my web master and he says it may be that several people are trying to access the same comic at the same time.Please keep me posted so I can talk to the Hosting people about this. I aim to please all True Beleivers.
Spidey rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"