The Boys Amazon's The Boys General Discussion Thread

That's funny, I'm actually seeing certain people on social media unironically posting memes of Homelander likes he's somehow the good guy... they don't get that you're not supposed to agree with him :whatever: I thought it was obvious that the show is making fun of people like them, but I guess not...
They probably love Archie Bunker, too.

Good. I'm happy he is able to stick to his 5 year plan.

The world is big enough that Amazon can create another spin off if they want it to continue.

I just watched a recap of the first three seasons of The Boys and S1 of Gen V so I'm all set for tomorrow. I can't believe how much I forgot happened in the first two seasons of The Boys, especially S2.

Enjoyed the first 3 episodes a lot, though parts of it made me feel like we jumped in at a different time and missed some things.
I don't remember anything about Collin being in a previous season and Frenchie.
The fight in episode 2
I wondered when Splinter was splitting in the closed off room why they didn't just shoot instead of running to that party next door and fighting more?

since the next season is it, I wonder if anyone gets killed off in this season.

Watched the first two episodes, typical Boys goodness, though they do seem to be darker in the storytelling. I do hope they don't start killing off favorites just yet. That's final season stuff. :(

Watched the first two episodes, typical Boys goodness, though they do seem to be darker in the storytelling. I do hope they don't start killing off favorites just yet. That's final season stuff. :(
To be honest I'm kind of expecting a bigger death at the end of this season. I figure the only characters who are 100% safe until the final season are Hughie, Butcher, Starlight and probably Kimiko. And of course Homelander over on the Vought side. Everyone else is fair game.

Prediction but still spoiler tagging: I could see Frenchie and/or A-Train not making it to season 5. Frenchie only because he seems to be more prominent than usual this season, not really based on anything else. And if they're giving A-Train a redemption arc, those usually don't end well for characters.

To be honest I'm kind of expecting a bigger death at the end of this season. I figure the only characters who are 100% safe until the final season are Hughie, Butcher, Starlight and probably Kimiko. And of course Homelander over on the Vought side. Everyone else is fair game.

Prediction but still spoiler tagging: I could see Frenchie and/or A-Train not making it to season 5. Frenchie only because he seems to be more prominent than usual this season, not really based on anything else. And if they're giving A-Train a redemption arc, those usually don't end well for characters.
As much as it pains me to lose anyone, I think your prediction has merit. It's become common in shows I like to highlight someone just before killing them off which aggravates me to no end, lol.

As much as it pains me to lose anyone, I think your prediction has merit. It's become common in shows I like to highlight someone just before killing them off which aggravates me to no end, lol.
It's a classic move. The Boys wasn't very subtle about it with Black Noir's whole subplot in S3 ending with him getting killed.

It's a classic move. The Boys wasn't very subtle about it with Black Noir's whole subplot in S3 ending with him getting killed.
This kind of plot point killed Walking Dead for me because they did it too often. Hope they don't get carried away with it here, too.

Anyone have any idea about the significance of that bloody needle or poker in Sage’s room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"