The Boys Amazon's The Boys General Discussion Thread

I think this was the first time in the series I couldn't watch a scene

The eyeball/lobotomy I just don't like looking at an eye that close haha the sound was enough for me.

Watched Ep4 last night.

Wow, Homelander really lost it in this one didn't he? Fantastic acting by Starr again. He's so intimidating all the time.

Wonder what's going on with Butcher now. Blacked out, and woke up to find the supe he was fighting torn to shreds?
The Homelander stuff was great, may have been some of his best work.

For Butcher
Seems like some parasite just worming around in him and when he blacked out it came out. They are doing a good job of keeping the mystery of it.

Hughie and his family

I knew the moment he stepped out she was going to find that V and use it on the dad. When the dad had a stroke is it safe to say that Victoria caused it? She was told to create a distraction for him earlier, when she thought Butcher would help her. The dad is now V'ed and will be up so maybe he will be able to tell Hughie about the day if he can recall. The mom can't be trusted and she still has POA so now maybe she still tries to gain something from a supe dad now.

Definetly a hard episode to watch but the best one so far this season. Had me contemplating life after a few scenes
giphy.gif

The Homelander stuff was great, may have been some of his best work.

For Butcher
Seems like some parasite just worming around in him and when he blacked out it came out. They are doing a good job of keeping the mystery of it.
Could be his new power? Killer Worm Guy, lol.

All I know, there is no way he is up for something like Rob Benedict was.

Caught up. Great so far. Watching Valorie Curry chew it up as a hateful pos has been fun, and Sage is just a fantastic character. I can't believe the hate-grift-network has latched onto this like it has suddenly done something different.

Who's ready for phases 7-19 of the VCU?

s4-e5-vought-cinematic-universe-timeline-v0-iwvhfh6tts8d1.jpeg

Enjoyed the episode hopefully a couple of the minor stories are wrapped now.

Hughie can get back to the team, we knew it wouldn't end well having the dad be V'ed up. They at least got to speak to him, but people were murdered so I wouldn't say totally worth it.

The Frenchie story is my least favorite. I doubt it is over but maybe we won't see him until the finale.

A-Train is not hiding it well on his face, I won't be surprised if Homelander encourages Ryan "To help make things right" and he kills A-Train.

Enjoyed the episode hopefully a couple of the minor stories are wrapped now.

Hughie can get back to the team, we knew it wouldn't end well having the dad be V'ed up. They at least got to speak to him, but people were murdered so I wouldn't say totally worth it.

The Frenchie story is my least favorite. I doubt it is over but maybe we won't see him until the finale.

A-Train is not hiding it well on his face, I won't be surprised if Homelander encourages Ryan "To help make things right" and he kills A-Train.
I'd be amazed if A-train survives the season, lol.

Who's ready for phases 7-19 of the VCU?

s4-e5-vought-cinematic-universe-timeline-v0-iwvhfh6tts8d1.jpeg
Still bummed the show hasn't had time to focus on more than just the Seven
The G-Men, Payback, and Teenage Kix were major parts of the comics

I should have seen that coming at the end of ep 6 but honestly didn't haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads