The Boys Amazon's The Boys General Discussion Thread

Ads/gifs started popping up for season 2 on Imgur... I'm guessing we're getting a trailer soon.

DdFMjwy.gif

I can’t take the gif seriously with the little green arrows, it’s too silly lmao.

Wonder what the crowd is there for.

Apparently, we getting not only the release date for S2, but some clips from the new season!!! :mrk::mrk:

Well its about forking time honestly and I'm glad that they are actually going all out with it, because this is what we have all been waiting for. The level of hype I am feeling right now cannot even be described honestly and Friday cannot come soon enough.

I have to say, I really enjoyed the show the first time I watched it. But on rewatch this one really didn't hold up well for me at all. I was legit shocked by that, but I guess it makes sense considering the content. Well, at least season 2 with have Aya Cash.

I can’t take the gif seriously with the little green arrows, it’s too silly lmao.

Wonder what the crowd is there for.

What is that green arrow thing anyway?! :funny: Unfinished effect?

I actually prefer the episodes be released weekly over just dumping all of them at once to binge in a day or two.

Edit:

Last edited:
Looking forward to what they're gonna do with Black Noire (hopefully they'll have some more fun with the gore/violence now that he'll seemingly be more involved).

I'm gonna hold off making any real opinion of Stormfront until I watch the new season, but I would've liked them keeping Stormfront German.

This show definitely works better IMO if you binge it all at once, but I'm so impatient these days that I will mostly likely be watching it on a weekly basis. At least the conversations with you guys should be interesting and a lot of fun going over each of the episodes, so it's not all bad.

Looking forward to what they're gonna do with Black Noire (hopefully they'll have some more fun with the gore/violence now that he'll seemingly be more involved).

I'm gonna hold off making any real opinion of Stormfront until I watch the new season, but I would've liked them keeping Stormfront German.

Honestly, making her from Portland makes sense. There is a lot of right wing militias out in Oregon.

Honestly, making her from Portland makes sense. There is a lot of right wing militias out in Oregon.

Not saying it doesn’t make sense (cuz I know nothing of American states and stuff), I just would’ve preferred a German Stormfront.

This show definitely works better IMO if you binge it all at once, but I'm so impatient these days that I will mostly likely be watching it on a weekly basis. At least the conversations with you guys should be interesting and a lot of fun going over each of the episodes, so it's not all bad.

I’m the type to forget to watch a show and watch it 6 months later lmao

Me also being the opinionated type, I’ll definitely have lots to stay, whether you wanna hear it or not : P

Super glad it's week to week, I don't have to used up a whole Friday or Saturday to watch all of it.

Wasn’t there originally thoughts that the new season were going to come out in summer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"