American Horror Stories - AHS Spinoff

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score

I like the idea of an episodic anthology. Leaves little room for Murphy and co. to begin feeling bored with a certain story and letting the old ****ery begin.

16 episodes in the first season? That worries me from a quality perspective. They should really start small and expand overtime. I’d like this to be more like Black Mirror and less like Hulu’s Monsterland or Peele’s The Twilight Zone

Surprised it took this long for whatshisname to finally reunite with Murphy

I like the idea of an episodic anthology. Leaves little room for Murphy and co. to begin feeling bored with a certain story and letting the old ****ery begin.

Love that poster.

I like how little we know about the content of this thing so close to its release. Kind of reminds me of what it was like going into the Roanoke season.

At least we don't have to worry about this falling apart at the end of the season...

12 years later and Murphy finally gets his hooks into Aaron Tveit.

First two episodes are up.

Getting a big kick out of this girl trying to “My body, my choice” when her dads get upset about her going around in an S&M suit.

Kinda surprised
there were no real S1 cameos, at least as far as the main cast was concerned.

Is this show only on Hulu now or does it also air on the FX network on tv? I was always confused by what FX on Hulu means. Is it Hulu exclusive?

12 years later and Murphy finally gets his hooks into Aaron Tveit.
I was trying to figure out why Google wanted to finish my search for Aaron with bed... Then the image showed and I was like yeah thirsty boys.

It was ok...it was like RM decided he needed to get together famous children of stars and give them acting gigs.

The main girl straight up looks like Kate Kane (Batwoman) from the comics.

Is this show only on Hulu now or does it also air on the FX network on tv? I was always confused by what FX on Hulu means. Is it Hulu exclusive?

It'll air on FX as well.

It was ok...it was like RM decided he needed to get together famous children of stars and give them acting gigs.

The main girl straight up looks like Kate Kane (Batwoman) from the comics.

It'll air on FX as well.
You’ve noticed that too?

In Paris Jackson’s case, she was actually okay, to my surprise. But Cindy Crawford’s kid…. Ehhhhh…

You’ve noticed that too?

In Paris Jackson’s case, she was actually okay, to my surprise. But Cindy Crawford’s kid…. Ehhhhh…

I feel like if anything they should've switched roles. Paris has a bit more kick to her personality that would make for a better killer ghost and Crawford 2.0 could play the mean girl with zero personality.

Also the guy playing Rubberman...hello Mr.Killer
MV5BOWZlNGY3MTItMTIwOS00Yjc0LWIzNjgtOWE5MWJjYWMxZTA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk3NzcyNTc@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Has this been better than the original show or is this a mess too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"