American Horror Story on FX - - Part 3

Scream Queens got old really fast. :( At least Horror Story changes things up enough for it to stay interesting.

Scream Queens got old really fast. :( At least Horror Story changes things up enough for it to stay interesting.

I enjoyed it for what it was, it had some LOL moments for sure, mainly in season 1, but season 2 was definitely a stretch and a dip in quality from season 1, and I can see why they never went ahead with a season 3

Yeah season 2 crapped out for me about halfway through. I'm not surprised it wasn't renewed.

He's being tugged around like a poor rag doll. :(

Well, last week’s episode was much better than anything we’ve gotten before. Kai’s recruitment of his cult members was interesting and somewhat believable—for some at least. I’m intrigued what the end game is though.

Evens was so creepy, the way he knew just what to say to each person, just like I can picture Manson doing.

wowzers what an episode!! that was a tough one to watch, this show really pushes the boundaries of violence on TV, it definitely earns the name american horror story

as expected the psychiatrist is in on the action and is probably the true ring leader behind this all, I did not expect him to be Kai's brother though, and then to add to that Winter is their sister! near the beginning of this episode I was starting to think there were going to be some family ties between the cult, and then they reveal this, very nice twist, classic AHS. This finally answers the question of exactly who is in each clown outfit, and damn they were creepy. Im enjoying the hell out of this season so far, cant wait for next week

This season greatly improved for me once they started focusing more on the Cult. Evan Peters is just awesome as this guy and I think the characters themselves are pretty interesting.

This season greatly improved for me once they started focusing more on the Cult. Evan Peters is just awesome as this guy and I think the characters themselves are pretty interesting.

Evan is such a great young actor, hes always been fantastic on this show, but this season is his best work so far IMO

The violence and cruelty level on this show did go up a notch. :( I found parts of it hard to watch.

wig! Frances conroy is in the next episose!!!!!! FRANCES CONROY

pretty good episode, could definitely tell it was editted though, pretty tame for AHS all things considered

How can anyone not know Frances conroy. Frances Conroy is a living legend and one of thee greatest actors of all time. She has been in all the seasons, except Season 5 Hotel (THE WORST ONE!)
RbIxIGK.jpg

Last edited:
BTW the un-edited gun scene from the last AHS episode is on youtube

anybody know how many episodes this season will be?

How can anyone not know Frances conroy. Frances Conroy is a living legend and one of thee greatest actors of all time. She has been in all the seasons, except Season 5 Hotel (THE WORST ONE!)
RbIxIGK.jpg

shes been great in all the seasons she was in, I still prefer jessica lange though. I dont think Hotel was the worst season, for me it was roanoke that was the worst

Asylum was the worst for me. I enjoyed Hotel, but maybe that was because I knew who all the serial killers were. I read a lot of crime books. :)

I really didn't like Hotel. I never finished it which was a shame bc I really liked the four seasons before it. The story was just all over the place to me. It seems to me that people either seem to love or hate Asylum. Its weird cause I loved it. I thought it was great and Jessica lange was ICONIC. She was so good as crazy jude in the later few episodes of that seasons.

My ranking is...
1. Murder house
2. Asylum
3. Freakshow
4. Coven
5. Roanoke
6. Hotel

Not sure about Cult yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"