American Horror Story on FX - - Part 3

Agreed!! It was so good to see the witches again. I cannot wait now for Jessica Lange to show up!! And it was nice to see the hotel and Mr March even though I hated that season :D

I wish they would bring back Jamie brewer tho too. I dont think they will bc Ryan murphy hasnt mentiomed her on social media but hes mentioned all the other cast members :/

I loved Hotel so the nod was nice. :) Plus Queenie is a favorite.

I'm starting to get a little confused. I was late getting home last night so I missed about 20 minutes. I think this is what happen with the Coven season, I missed an episode and never got caught up.

It's worth watching again. :)

giphy.gif

THis episode....was so.damn.good! I literally was watching every single minute of it. The best episode in YEARS.

Everyone was on point. We got another crossover with Hotel. My girl Madison was living a very HELLISH life!

All of this just makes me crave an actual Coven series! Of course it would do best if they set it in its own universe and had completely new characters but keep with this tone and the overall idea!

I may do that.
I tried to re watch on Amazon Prime but I had no clue where I left off and guessed. I think I guessed wrong.

My one concern is that if this show is givingbthat many nods to previous seasons, is that this season not be the last. I love how each season was it's own thing. :)

Well this death couldn't be less surprising. Really should've just kept em alive.

If witches are supposed to draw their powers from the light, Satan Jr. should've run into some obstacles.

I'm a little surprised that Cordelia trusts Madison for such an important thing but Madisons thirst for life is strong. Plus she is one of the only one besides Queenie without a Murder House counterpart.

Last edited:
Well this death couldn't be less surprising. Really should've just kept em alive.

If witches are supposed to draw their powers from the light, Satan Jr. should've run into some obstacles.

I'm a little surprised that Cordelia trusts Madison for such an important thing but Madisons thirst for life is strong. Plus she is one of the only one besides Queenie without a Murder House counterpart.
She was in the season, however brief -- She was one of the girls who left for a concert during the flashback where the killers entered the house and made one of the victims dress in a nurses uniform. She didn't die in the house, though, you are right. I'm very excited for next week, though. :D This season is now moving along nicely.

I'm loving all of what's happening (especially killing off all the randoms a few episodes back), but it's bizarre to me how they're just glossing over Myrtle still being around when Coven ended with her being burned at her own request.

I mean, unless it's a part of something bigger that'll be expanded on later...?

I'm loving all of what's happening (especially killing off all the randoms a few episodes back), but it's bizarre to me how they're just glossing over Myrtle still being around when Coven ended with her being burned at her own request.

I saw a theory that maybe the past was altered a little (like a bunch of changes necessary to prevent the apocalypse) and she never died

I was wondering this myself, especially since she had been so insistent at being burned at the stake at the end of Coven.

I'm just waiting for that ghost who comes out on Halloween if music is played,lol.

Any lists out there about all the tie-ins to previous seasons so far?

Yay so glad kathy bates killed cheyenee jackson. He is so annoying in all seasons. They need to get rid of Cheyenee, Billy eichner, leslie grossman (although she is funny) and carrie fishers daughter forever. They are just unecessary and take time away from the good cast members

Jessica lange is in the promo for the next one!!! I will die!

Is it really her or are they just teasing us? :p

I only watched the promos which her from behind in a tease. :)

Just finished the episode and it was so.damn.GOOD!

Great way to get us more story on Michael, great way to wrap up the Murder House characters and great Madison building episode.

The fact that Michael was even to evil for Constance to handle...you know the boy is Satan and not the fun kind of Satan.

Yeah, this season got off to a bumpy start but it's really rolling now. :D Another great episode. Nice to see some happy endings for the house.

LOL at the Tumblr fangirls chastising Ben for "giving up" on Michael when he straight up murdered two women and destroyed their souls in front of him.

Great episode. Depending on whether or not they stick the landing, this might be my favorite season since the first three years.

Was hoping for a Young Moira appearance just because but glad she got a happy ending,lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"