American Horror Story on FX - - Part 3

Great to see Jessica Lange again!

Wonder what will happen to the Kathy Bates character (the human version.) Did Michael kill her?

It wouldn't surprise me. Maybe in a ritual?

The fact that they put that scene of Michael annihilating souls makes me so worried for my beloved witches

But there's a theory Mallory is the Second Coming of Christ and knowing Murphy...yep, she is :funny:

I wonder why they decided to get rid of Contance having a gay older son to a daughter..maybe to make up for whatshername not being there.
tumblr_inline_pgs131CTpR1uve9pj_540.jpg

The Albino character was cut from the pilot, so since he never appeared they went with something different.

If they thought the original idea had merit, they probably wouldn't have cut it in the first place.

Tonights episode was ok. Still a major step up from the first 2 episodes but not nearly as strong as the other episodes this season. It was a lot more fill in the blank for some characters.

Cordelia attempts to make Papa Legba open the door to hell so she can lead Michael into it but Papa wants all of the Covens souls in return. Nan returns and is Papa's favorite and he wants more like her.

We see how and why Cordelia brings back Mrytle Snow back. She needs help and guidance. Though I assume that Cordelia was able to bring Mrytle back herself because she wasnt in hell?

Mallory is deemed the upcoming Supreme (lord I hope not, hopefully she is the 2nd coming of Christ or something) and brings John Henry back from literal dust. The warlocks intend to off the Witches so the witches make the first move and off them instead with John Henry setting them on fire as witches cant kill warlocks. They also take out Meade.

Mary Cherry now has the powers of counting calories just by looking at the object in question!

I'm fearful of this season ending very weakly as there are only 3 episodes left to wrap this up. Doesn't feel like enough time to me.

I'm fearful of this season ending very weakly as there are only 3 episodes left to wrap this up. Doesn't feel like enough time to me.
Yeah, this episode wasn't as good as last week's, but I'm still hopeful.

I'm hopeful, but I am a little surprised at how much space the pre-apocalypse flashback is taking up.

Fairly boring episode. The coming of the Anti-Christ could've been more interesting.

I'm more interested in how they are going to end it. Are all the next seasons going to be pre-Apocalypse?

This episode was such a waste of time. I was looking forward to a good Halloween themed episode, at the very least.

Plus, all of the random actor references also came off as cringeworthy after awhile.

And in true AHS fashion, the season went from interesting to boring. We've been stuck watching Michael's rise for the last two episodes and I can almost guarantee they're going to try closing all loose ends in the last two episodes while not showing any interesting character development.

Park for the course, indeed. Probably the reason I’m so disappointed right now. But I guess I should’ve known this by now.

Finishing up tonights episode. Whoever came up with this whole geeks plot help bring about the end really needs to take a hard look at themselves. We dont need to waste time on them just to build up Ms.V to tie to the beginning of the season.

The Covens storyline was fun and interesting though I dont know why none of them are thinking that whatshername isnt something other then the next Supreme to counter Michael.

The warlocks were completely wasted in this episode and bringing back Cheyenne Jacksons character was even more useless.

So we had about 15mins of good episode.

That’s disappointing to hear this’ll be another useless episode. No wonder this thread is dead.

I'm not done yet but I wouldn't say it's useless, the episode gets us to the beginning of the season. Not exactly filler.

This is one season where I find the small episode count hurt it.

Just finished this episode and while it’s not useless, it is just another episode to add to such an underwhelming season.

One that started off with so much potential too. I’m curious how it all ends with next weeks finale though.

There's almost no way this one ends without being rushed and unsatisftying... unless it somehow carries over into the next season.

Obviously they're not going to just abandon the anthology aspect nine seasons in, but considering that this season followed up on Murder House, Cult, and Hotel, I wonder if the reverberations of this season might still be felt in the next. Whether that means we go post-apocalypse or that time travel element comes into play, I don't know. But one episode isn't enough to wrap all this up.

I suspect the time travel thing will come into play only because they brought it up. :( Cheap kind of cop out really.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"