American Horror Story on FX - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just enjoying the scenes with Cromwell, such an excellent addition to the show. "Now slowly, show me your mossy bank." Best line of the episode, it's just so what the **** and brilliant at the same time.

"But I'm a school teacher!" Such a weird thing to say when facing a killer, like it'll stand a chance to persuade the killer's mind.

I have always enjoyed Cromwell in what I have seen him in. He was outstanding lst night. :)

He is by far one my favorite character besides Kitt, what were with those pictures though? When he was wine and dining that woman.

He is by far one my favorite character besides Kitt, what were with those pictures though? When he was wine and dining that woman.
Seemed to me that they started out as just head shots, then they turned into bondage poses, and then torture pics. Like he was degenerating. That woman had every right to be afraid. He might have killed her.

So I was really confused about one thing, but probably only because we were drinking lol. That was Kit being exorcised right? I thought the priest described the murders he's being charged with to his parents downstairs. But then he goes out into the hallway towards the end of the exorcism when the demon blew out the power?

It was a random kid that was possessed by a demon.

She immediately discredits what he said without thought, when she is in literally the exact same situation. You don't believe that guy is alright, then explain why anyone would believe her ass. Most hated character this season by far.

I don't hate Lana although her decisions annoy me.

She shouldn't of told the french chick she was escaping she should of just gone it alone.

Also Lana should learn to shut the hell up. If she didn't announce she was going to write an expose about the place she wouldn't be in the asylum.

Sister Jude is a hypocrite.

I LOVED this episode. Thought it was a lot better than the first.

I skipped over the first season, but I'm SO glad I gave this one a chance. I'm really curious about bloody face. Maybe he's the docs frankenstein monster? I'll be happy with any explanation that isn't "oh he's just a serial killing alien"

Seemed to me that they started out as just head shots, then they turned into bondage poses, and then torture pics. Like he was degenerating. That woman had every right to be afraid. He might have killed her.
Could the Doctor be Bloody Face? Maybe those photots were of the dead women pinned on Kitt. Maybe even Lana? She would have motivation to kill her woman.

Could the Doctor be Bloody Face? Maybe those photots were of the dead women pinned on Kitt. Maybe even Lana? She would have motivation to kill her woman.
Anything is possible since I don't really think it's Kit. I think Kit is just misdirection.

I don't think it can be Kit. He did not know the way out of the hospital, Lana does, and the woman who betrayed her just happened to get killed. Hmm...

Bloodyface seems to be wearing a mask made out of human skin sort of like how leatherface does. Isnt the actor who played Ben in season 1 supposed to be in this season? Could he be bloodyface?

I doubt Kit is bloody face. Especially seeing as how Bloody Face murdered Lana's girlfriend while Kit's still locked up. Not to mention that Evan Peters was Rubber Man last season. It would be lame for the same actor to be the big bad two seasons in a row.

I also think they were misdirecting us with Dr. Arden last night. I'm betting those pictures were probably victims during his Nazi days. I'm hoping that the identity of Bloody Face will be a bigger surprise. Someone like the Monsignor would be more of a shock and creepy.

I have a feeling it'll be [blackout]Joseph Fiennes[/blackout]. I don't know why though...

tumblr_mbitbk2t6f1qf735wo1_400.jpg

From this photo, we can tell Bloody Face has long hair, that's why I think its one of the women of the Asylum.

It's probably the handicap girl who gave Lana a flower in the first episode.

I don't think the killer has long hair. It could just be attached to the mask.

I don't think the killer has long hair. It could just be attached to the mask.
I don't see how it can be attached to the mask. It comes through at the crown of the head and from underneath the mask. Needless to say, I'm far more intrigued by the Bloddy Face mystery than the Rubber Man of last year.

Rubber Man was awesome. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back