American Horror Story on FX - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching S1 and thinking... I remember Murphy and Lange saying they'd like to revisit the Constance/Anti-Christ grandson thing at some point in the future. I think a great idea would be to use the story as bookends for the series, and have the final season be about the grown up grandson essentially fulfilling his destiny and an aged Constance doing whatever the hell Constance would be doing at that time.

The character drowned her sister's baby and cut his ears off.

I know the stated reason. It's just mental ******ation and insanity are very different.

The "treatments" would offer nothing to someone who is naturally mentally limited and even then they would have known that back then. I think the show just put the character there for the shock factor.

I know the stated reason. It's just mental ******ation and insanity are very different.

The "treatments" would offer nothing to someone who is naturally mentally limited and even then they would have known that back then. I think the show just put the character there for the shock factor.

Uh have you met Sister Jude? She doesn't exactly prescribe to modern medical ideas. She thinks God and a cane is the cure for everything.

I'm really enjoying the new season. :up:

that was probably my favorite depiction of an exorcism ive seen. This show is great. I wonder if that prostitute [blackout] actually escaped or not, and if that'll come into play in later episodes. [/blackout]

She shouldve escaped since he didnt go after her.

I'm really enjoying the new season. :up:
Me, too, but it's very complicated. I can see that I'll be rewatching episodes to find all the little things I have missed. :)

I'm hooked now, next few episodes sound great.

I was iffy on the new season after the first episode, but after watching the second, it's starting to grow on me. Jessica Lange is just great and James Cromwell is a great addition to the show. I'm not sure they need the contemporary scenes though. I wonder how that's all going to intersect with the past.

starting my marathon of AHS first season this week, i wonder if theyll bring back Kate Mara, she'd be great as another nun.

When did they tease us before? :huh:

that was probably my favorite depiction of an exorcism ive seen. This show is great
Co-sign. :up:

Can't wait to find out what the creatures are(I've been avoiding all spoilers) and what happens next with Sister Mary; also adore Sister Jude, Lange is just too amazing for words.

While I love Dewan and Levine, and understand their part in the show, I'm hoping there's going to be more to it. And while I appreciate a different take on a nymphomaniac character, I find Chloe Sevigny overly hammy.

Also, not a complaint, but noticed how butt-centric this season is. :up:

No kidding. I remember what a big deal people made last year about McDermott's bare ass *********ion scene. This year we're getting an ass every five minutes.

I think people were making a big deal more due to the *********ion than the butt. Nip/Tuck kind of got F/X audiences used to butt shots.

Speaking of, I want Dylan to return as someone. :o

You didn't hear the news?

Not really, just that McDermott will be playing a new character towards the end of the season.

McDermott will be back later in the season. I'd LOVE to see Julian McMahon or Dylan Walsh to pop up on the show at some point. John Hensley's creepy looking ass would fit right in perfectly as well

I'm kind of shocked that Murphy and Falchuk have yet to use any Nip/Tuck castmembers on AHS, just like I'm surprised Murphy had yet to use any of the Popular cast on Glee.

I liked both McDermott and Connie Britton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"