American Idol - Season 5

dpm07 said:
I can't believe those twins were allowed to come back after the one quit. I would never had allowed them back. They are waaay too divaish. The one sucked on his audition, and while they do sound good together, they are waaaaay over the top. They'd be better off in one of those gospel choirs or something.

They are probably being let go tonight.

See...

Hah! Ousted because of forgery and theft through deception. Those are, like, such pathetic charges!

Yeah, that's been known news for a while now, I just couldn't wait to see it on the show though......This is a very interesting Top 24........No real "stand-outs" at the moment, save maybe someone like Paris. I hope a dude wins this year though.

Personally, the one I'm rooting for the most has to be the guy with the grey hair, Taylor something. The way he sings, and then the voice itself, along with the look, is really great. Don't know why, but I find him t o be supremely interesting and entertaining.

So much for exemplary attitudes, a lil somethingsomething besides they're spirit will be broken now!! ha good for them! I agree Mr. Webs that dude is intriguing and I hope he stays in the competition.

I want the grey haired guy to win. Theres just something about him...
BTW has anyone got some pics of the hot twin? (1 of thems in the top 24 girls)

A twin? In the top 24? What's her name?

My favorites:
Women:
Becky O'Donohue
becky.jpg

Kellie Pickler
kellie.jpg

Lisa Tucker
lisa.jpg

Guys:
Chris Daughtry
chris.jpg

Ace Young
ace.jpg

Mr.Webs said:
Personally, the one I'm rooting for the most has to be the guy with the grey hair, Taylor something. The way he sings, and then the voice itself, along with the look, is really great. Don't know why, but I find him t o be supremely interesting and entertaining.

he's clearly the coolest among that crowd. plus, he's kind of a weirdo, like me! :D

I'll definitely be rooting for him.

This guy reminds me of Fred Savage from The Wonder Years:

will.jpg

I can't believe how young everyone is this year. Three 16 years olds and four 17 year olds. Plus a total of ten people under twenty. Pretty amazing to be so young and this far.

taylor.jpg

I don't like that guy. His hair is freaky. I can't imagine him being a fan favorite, just based on looks alone.

Speaking of looks...

kevin.jpg

Looks like he's a prisoner in that orange sweater.

becky.jpg

She should pose nude in Playboy, even if she does win. :) :up:

Gamma Ray said:
taylor.jpg

I don't like that guy. His hair is freaky. I can't imagine him being a fan favorite, just based on looks alone.

Speaking of looks...

becky.jpg

She should pose nude in Playboy, even if she does win. :) :up:

I like that guy. His style might not get the votes but it's the best. :cool:

That chick ... damn!!!! :eek: . Hopes she loses. She'll have no chose but to pose nude to retain the 15 minutes of fame afterwards :p

Don't forget, SHE HAS A TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!

How'd you like to be the meat in that sandwich?????

HOLY CRAP! YOUR RIGHT!
(My dreams tonight are going to be sweeeeeeeet ;) )

Well, I wasnt going to vote, but good on you!
By the way, who you voting for?
(Please say its the hot twin)

:D! Of course I'll vote for Becky! Not like she'll need it though. Every guy in the nation is behind her. (Don't take that the wrong way!) And Chris Daughtry. I'd like to see him win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"