American Idol - Season 5

Victor Creed said:
I hate to say it, but if Chris had so many fans, then why was he voted off before reaching the top 3. I know Taylor will win, it's been male oriented since Katharine became the last female. The only people that kept her in it no matter what has been her fans.

Chris' kind of fans don't watch, and don't vote. He is the purest performer of the top 12, and although he does a lot of screaming during his songs, when he sings, there's power in those pipes.

Victor Creed said:
I hate to say it, but if Chris had so many fans, then why was he voted off before reaching the top 3. I know Taylor will win, it's been male oriented since Katharine became the last female. The only people that kept her in it no matter what has been her fans.
He was voted off because people assumed he was going to win. They thought, oh, everybody wants him to win, I don't have to vote tonight. Well, nobody ended up voting, and he disappeared.

Pagrebo said:
Chris' kind of fans don't watch, and don't vote. He is the purest performer of the top 12, and although he does a lot of screaming during his songs, when he sings, there's power in those pipes.

Oh, s***. Paul's here? There goes the neighborhood. :down

Pagrebo said:

If Chris's fans don't watch or vote how do you expect them to be much of a support. In this case pure just means rawest, which means he needs some work because his singing voice is flat. A flat voice is easy to get power behind.

Holy crap!! Elliot and Mary J?! Awesome stuff. :up:

cmill216 said:
Oh, s***. Paul's here? There goes the neighborhood. :down

("Buuuuuurp" "Faaaart") What're you talkin' 'bout Chris? Pass me another brew, wouldya?
heftyfine_stor.jpg
:eek:

I'll ignore that....anywho....

This is a very entertaining finale tonight. Not over-the-top, not irritating. Just a good, fun night. I'm lovin' it. :up:

Pagrebo said:
("Buuuuuurp" "Faaaart") What're you talkin' 'bout Chris? Pass me another brew, wouldya?
heftyfine_stor.jpg
:eek:

I hope you die for that. :down

Just kidding, although a warning would've been nice, lol.

Mary and Elliot was definitely good, although I kinda don't like how they are making the idols practically backup singers for the artists. I can understand why though, they have to kiss their asses, lol.

I wanted Elliot to do a little more. I mean, it's hard for ANYONE to hang with Mary, but Elliot could have stepped up a bit.

Victor Creed said:
If Chris's fans don't watch or vote how do you expect them to be much of a support. In this case pure just means rawest, which means he needs some work because his singing voice is flat. A flat voice is easy to get power behind.

Clean out dem ears, bub!!!:)
qtips.jpg

cmill216 said:
I wanted Elliot to do a little more. I mean, it's hard for ANYONE to hang with Mary, but Elliot could have stepped up a bit.

Sounded like his mic was turned down lower than hers too.

And Simon once said that Pickler was better than Carrie Underwood? I wonder whose pickle Pickler was working that night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"