American Idol - Season 5

Poetic Chaos said:
America makes me sick. I can't wait for Katharine's album to dominate Taylor's in sales.

Heck yea.

It would've been crazy if he hadn't won anyway, he had already been performing for forever and had a solid fanbase. Kat got one with the show and it's gotten damn strong.

I think Kat has a great voice but I find her performance to be boring most of the time.

DBella said:
I think Kat has a great voice but I find her performance to be boring most of the time.

I have a feeling once she makes her own music and actually feels it, she will loosen up on stage instead of looking so awkward. Taylor's voice isn't going to get much better, so his stage presence is a must. But Katharine's voice has so much already and tons of potential, so stage presence is something that can be worked on easily.

Brainiac 8 said:
Either way, Kat blew it.

This year goes to Taylor

Just to reitterate my stance yesterday.

There was just no way he could lose this one.:up: :)

Excel said:
so....

katharines new single is WOW good.

very kelly clarksonish.

You thought it was good:confused: i thought it was horrible. Both her and taylor's were rechid. Even simon said so which is strange to me cause i thought he had more direct contact with the show. I mean i thought he would like have to hear and give his personal approval to their first single's right?

Pagrebo said:
Get a grip. Both of these two are sub par. Regardless of who wins, this is the weakest of the American Idol winners. And it's a shame, because I thought the final 12 was collectively the best yet. Taylor should've gone out around 7 or 8, with Kat a couple weeks after that.

that's crazy talk. i new once final 12 came that it would be these two but i thought chris would still be around. I was predicting a taylor chris showdown witht the man in black winning it all.

Truthteller said:
What do ya'll think about a change in the show's personel? I think it would be good to get rid of Ryan, Randy and Paula. Keep Simon, but add two new judges and a new host.

you know your speaking sacrilage *sp* right now to the idol fans! I HATE ryan and would love Love LOVE to see him go but aint nobody leaving that gravy train.

cmill216 said:
Don't know.

Part of me says: "Get rid of Paula, replace her with Gloria Estefan."

The other part of me says: "Keep Paula, she's good for a laugh everynight." ;)

Ooohhh thats a good idea but i'm torn as well for the same reasons.

Victor Creed said:
OMFG!! I think we can all agree that video for Simon was hysterical.

Yes yes it was and for half a second my wife and i felt bad for him then we came to our sensed it's simon cowell if he can dish he better be able to take.

cmill216 said:
This is probably my favorite group of guys ever on Idol.

The all black with The Matrix like background? :up:

The guys compilation was so much better than the girls last night:up:

cmill216 said:
Mandisa...what a voice.....

i know i miss her she was really good. hope she does really well later on in the industry.

cmill216 said:
Did Clay....serenade that guy?

I'm not going to make any jokes. I'm more mature than that. ;)

That was the funniest thing of the whole night. The guy spased out when he saw him soooo funny. Man it really shows how good he is to have a spaz up there with him.

cmill216 said:
:eek: BUCKY SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE THE FLIPPIN' ORIGINAL!!!

anybody else notice that bucky sounded like 1000% better tonight. He's improved alot.

tzarinna said:
Clay looked hot.

Why was Toni Braxton trying to get a rise out of my boy Taylor, she thinks everybody wants her.

she's a hoochie momma. i wish they wouldn't have cut away so soon cause it looked like he pulled away real quick. and afterward his prim and proper momma looked like she wanted to break Braxton's fingers for touching her son.

Warhammer said:
Wowzer, I was not expecting Prince.
This finale blows all the others combined out of the water.

Hands down best Finale ever!:eek:

Prince was great and i think they should get him next year to come and teach the idols something. I mean he is a musical prodigy.

Victor Creed said:
Carrie didn't look to happy with the outcome.

My wife said this too and i was like let go of your underwood hate. she didn't like her last year either:D

Boy o Boy, Prince's album must really suck for him to drop to this level(or so he thinks, never a big fan). It was hard enough for this guy to go on a talk show to promote an album when he was mainstream, now look at him, practically begging people not to forget him.

Holy crap i didn't know i had so many pages to catch up on:eek:

Yes the guy who thought he looked and acted like clay aiken came out and started singing. While singing behind him clay came out and everyone went wild and the dork was like pointing to himself like our they chanting for me. Then he slowly turns and seed aiken and he freaking flips out and has a seizure almost falls down and then ryan made him sit down before he hurt himself. It was gold man we taped and my wife and i watched that part back like 12 times. Better than prozac they should show it to people who are depressed.

Abaddon said:
now I wish I'd seen it.:(

Dude you must find someone who taped it it was so funny.

Yes he's really 29 he just grayed early.

Tony_Montana said:
Is the guy who won really 29? I mean he looks like he is in his mid to late 30's

Who's the girl in your avy? So familiar she looks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"