Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooo, has anyone seen any new interviews from Amy......she should be making the rounds of the talk shows pretty soon...

Loved that Perry clip, I wonder what was her story about, Perry seemed surprised she was acting so "submissive", accepting his orders and all that :hehe: Maybe this is when she changes her mind about exposing Clark and is trying to cover him up.

Loved that Perry clip, I wonder what was her story about, Perry seemed surprised she was acting so "submissive", accepting his orders and all that :hehe: Maybe this is when she changes her mind about exposing Clark and is trying to cover him up.

She is covering him up... after she met with Ma Kent... I heard that she found our who Clark was pretty early in the show...

Wow, If that's true then I'm really looking forward this "new Lois" and her new dynamic with Clark. This is something you don't usually see. I enjoyed how Smallville handled it.

You were saying.. -
AmyAdams.jpeg

Very nice.

Wow, If that's true then I'm really looking forward this "new Lois" and her new dynamic with Clark. This is something you don't usually see. I enjoyed how Smallville handled it.

And is the right thing to do, otherwise it would be stupid for Lois not to know Clark is Superman. I'm wondering how many will know since some government officials could figure it out too, it should be interesting.

From Digital Spy, Adams said this about her role: ""I think [Clark Kent] takes her by surprise, and I think it's very interesting that it takes this person from another world to actually make her more human. His humanity actually brings about a change in her, it gives her a stronger sense of humanity."

I wonder then, if she's more of the Margot Kidder style Lois Lane......more caught up in her work and in getting the story than in actually caring about who the stories are about? Maybe all gung-ho for that Pulitzer?

I hope the relationship is properly built up... I am a sucker for a good love story... and I think love stories (when well written), and made into the centerpiece of an action packed movie would have the kind of general appeal that will draw in the biggest box office of all.. .(eg: avatar)

Ellen comes on at 3:00pm in my neck of the woods so I have 25 minutes to go.

Amy is the perfect women to me. She is one of the only ones in Hollywood who I find completely genuine and she brings it to all of her roles, and she is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen. Who says Superman can't be attracted to her looks?

She looks better here than any of the other promos I think I've seen her in.

To be fair, she's been running for her life or being thrown out of planes in most of the promos they have released. Or she's just been through a dangerous and life threatening ordeal.

It's a bit easier for her to look put together with pretty hair in a quiet scene at work than it is when she's being literally thrown out of a plane or something.

Love the clip and that new promo shot. Amy is going to be great and I can't wait to see her chemistry with Cavill.

To be fair, she's been running for her life or being thrown out of planes in most of the promos they have released. Or she's just been through a dangerous and life threatening ordeal.

It's a bit easier for her to look put together with pretty hair in a quiet scene at work than it is when she's being literally thrown out of a plane or something.

Yeah totally. I didn't mean she looked bad there but her..."flavor" is definitely coming out in that clip. Haha

Some dialogue that somebody tweeted, and they saw the movie.

"They say after the first kiss it's all downhill" "I'm pretty sure that only counts if you're kissing a human

Haha, they're already nailing that whole Perry/Lois dynamic.

They really are. It's classic, but subdued.

Great clip.

I really didn't get the casting at first other than the lure of having a great actress - with an oscar to boot - she didn't quite fit my ideal Lois, but the chemistry she has with Cavill is absolutely undeniable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"