Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - - Part 11

Bale, Anne, Henry, and Amy would have worked so well together.

tumblr_inline_mk6uamZNsu1qz4rgp.gif

Even seeing those names together hurts

Ugh I still want to believe Nolan's Batman trilogy exists within the world of MOS. :(

And Lois tracks Selina & Bruce down just like those gifs! :D

It's sad that we're never going to get a Superman/Batman movie with Cavill and Bale.

:funny: I really want a WF film to be a Buddy Cop-type of movie. Maybe have Shane Black as the writer.

Oh good GAWD no! She's beautiful but has she ever proven she can act. I almost believe her Lois would be more bland that Bosworth's. I have an entire list of who I wish had played Lois in this movie and Olivia is far from that list. She has the ideal Lois look reminiscent of Lois in TAS but she comes off like Megan Fox, all looks and no acting ability.

I thought she showed promise in The Black Donnellys, a short-lived NBC series about a young Irish-American crime family.

Bats could easily make fun of Supes back for wearing Kryptonian underwear as his superhero costume. :oldrazz:

It's not like Supes is going to make that public knowledge. :oldrazz:

Bats could easily make fun of Supes back for wearing Kryptonian underwear as his superhero costume. :oldrazz:

As funny as that is, is it really true though?

I mean Jor-El was running around in just his 'chainmail' skinsuit for a while outside on Krypton too, and when he went swimming to get the codex.

As funny as that is, is it really true though?

I mean Jor-El was running around in just his 'chainmail' skinsuit for a while outside on Krypton too, and when he went swimming to get the codex.

Well, it's an undergarment of sorts, but obviously not in the same way as we define undies.

I haven't seen this moment talked about as much, but damn, one of the many moments that I loved seeing Amy's Lois in was the desert scene featuring her saying goodbye to Superman before Faora arrived.

The dialogue, the looks that they gave each other, and the music that was accompanying the moment;...simply awesome.

While I enjoyed seeing CR and MK act alongside each other for their respective roles, I think Amy's Lois and Henry's Clark is like the first time that I've actually been invested in a portrayal of the couple on the big screen. They made it work very well.

Yea hero, I kept bringing up in the beginning during the release, but I figured everyone got the point that I liked that scene...:D.....but I'll say it one last time.....I love the way he says" Gooo Looisss"

Yea hero, I kept bringing up in the beginning during the release, but I figured everyone got the point that I liked that scene...:D.....but I'll say it one last time.....I love the way he says" Gooo Looisss"

Yep. The last film that I remember seeing the characters of Superman and Lois saying out each other's names out in concern, while filled with emotion, was in Superman II.

And given the fact that we had 5 films before MOS where Lois was presented as not thinking much of Clark due to him being the "disguise" then, it was refreshing to hear Lois say Clark's name in concern due to her knowing the "real person" underneath the suit.

You know, after hearing about all of the names that were in consideration supposedly for the role of Lois, I definitely and wholeheartedly agree with Snyder when he says that with having Amy as Lois, one can easily tell as to why Clark would fall for her because Amy just has this natural charm and beauty to her personality and appearance that she can evoke in her portrayals.

She has the ability to accurately portray a woman who has a strong sense of character and yet is able to covey the emotional vulnerability and caring side that she needs to have when regarding her relationship with Clark/Superman and the importance of life/safety of others

But she was so funny in those interviews! Lol
She can do comedy very good I think.

Yep. The last film that I remember seeing the characters of Superman and Lois saying out each other's names out in concern, while filled with emotion, was in Superman II.

And given the fact that we had 5 films before MOS where Lois was presented as not thinking much of Clark due to him being the "disguise" then, it was refreshing to hear Lois say Clark's name in concern due to her knowing the "real person" underneath the suit.

Yea....I was worried a little in the beginning, cause I remember during SR pre release, that Singer said that BR and KB had great chemistry lol.....and I loved SR

It's my first time to view these, MTV interviews Zach,Michael Shannon, Amy, Henry together, there's like 9 clips about different topics but it's old, posted 6/15 so you probably watched these already

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/918514/henry-cavill-doesnt-regret-losing-twilight-role.jhtml#id=1708891

I noticed that the dress Amy wore was the same as the Katie Couric interview, but now I see it's quite more revealing, and not just in the legs area, boo to the people who say she's too old and not sexy lol

and in this clip, one of the "would you rather" is to choose between Lois Lane and Wonderwoman,

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/919188/would-you-rather-with-the-cast-of-man-of-steel.jhtml#id=1708891

And Michael Shannon is a really funny dude

Last edited:
I liked that Lois got to me more of an action hero in this movie. It reminded me a little of Erica Durance's Lois who was the first time you could call Lois a legit action heroine along the lines of Catwoman or Lara Croft.

What were people's favorite scenes of Lois'?

Last edited:
It's my first time to view these, MTV interviews Zach,Michael Shannon, Amy, Henry together, there's like 9 clips about different topics but it's old, posted 6/15 so you probably watched these already

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/918514/henry-cavill-doesnt-regret-losing-twilight-role.jhtml#id=1708891

I noticed that the dress Amy wore was the same as the Katie Couric interview, but now I see it's quite more revealing, and not just in the legs area, boo to the people who say she's too old and not sexy lol

and in this clip, one of the "would you rather" is to choose between Lois Lane and Wonderwoman,

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/919188/would-you-rather-with-the-cast-of-man-of-steel.jhtml#id=1708891

And Michael Shannon is a really funny dude

"In the invisible plane you moron...." lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"