Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - - Part 11

tumblr_m4jvv0Nq8a1qg94hko1_500.gif

I swear to freaking Zod....

I think it's also that she has a natural humility about her despite her success.

I saw these gifs and I was like awww Amy
tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo1_250.gif
tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo2_250.gif

tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo3_250.gif
tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo4_250.gif

tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo5_250.gif
tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo6_r1_250.gif

I totally have a girlcrush on her, I mean I used to like her before but I never really payed attention to her interviews until now

I saw these gifs and I was like awww Amy
tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo1_250.gif
tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo2_250.gif

tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo3_250.gif
tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo4_250.gif

tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo5_250.gif
tumblr_mp6loahi7n1qa219lo6_r1_250.gif

I totally have a girlcrush on her, I mean I used to like her before but I never really payed attention to her interviews until now

Yeah. This is what I was talking about.

I'm not saying the other people aren't grateful bc of course they are. I'm honestly not trying to shame those other actresses because I do LIKE them.

I'm just saying that I think Amy has a humility that is pretty rare and it stems, in part, from her background. She didn't come from privilege and she had her big break at age 30 ( an age when believe it or not a lot of actresses are basically told to "forget it" if they have not made it yet bc of the ageism factor) so when she says that she's overwhelmed and grateful to be here.....it's real.

**NOTICE TO EVERYONE**

This site is made for people to debate, discuss, and argue over movies, TV shows, and comics. When it devolves into arguing other poster's personalities....it just derails the thread and makes the site unpleasant for anyone to come to. If you see a post you consider offensive...report it. Do not waste everyone's time by arguing with the writer about it. When you report a post, it will be looked into...the reaction to the report may not wind up being what you wanted or expected or hoped for...but it will be looked into. Sometimes you see the results directly on the forum. Sometimes things happen and only the mod and the person on the other end is aware of it.

Yeah. This is what I was talking about.

I'm not saying the other people aren't grateful bc of course they are. I'm honestly not trying to shame those other actresses because I do LIKE them.

I'm just saying that I think Amy has a humility that is pretty rare and it stems, in part, from her background. She didn't come from privilege and she had her big break at age 30 ( an age when believe it or not a lot of actresses are basically told to "forget it" if they have not made it yet bc of the ageism factor) so when she says that she's overwhelmed and grateful to be here.....it's real.

Yup. I think she's the prime example of grit and determination in Hollywood I mean you look at her imdb filmography you see she really started at the bottom...small minor guest roles at 70's show,smallville,charmed,etc..just really ridiculously minor and bad roles..and even that awful cruel intentions movie gawd :csad: I think out of anything it's her pure talent that got her to places which is rare nowadays where "rising" actors are just all looks and hype.
She deserves every bit of praise she's getting now because she truly worked her way up and best of all she appreciates the fact that her career rise happened when she was 30 and mature enough to deal with fame
...i'll stop myself from further fangirling over her now or I might end up making a mini novel lol:woot:

Yup. I think she's the prime example of grit and determination in Hollywood I mean you look at her imdb filmography you see she really started at the bottom...small minor guest roles at 70's show,smallville,charmed,etc..just really ridiculously minor and bad roles..and even that awful cruel intentions movie gawd :csad: I think out of anything it's her pure talent that got her to places which is rare nowadays where "rising" actors are just all looks and hype.
She deserves every bit of praise she's getting now because she truly worked her way up and best of all she appreciates the fact that her career rise happened when she was 30 and mature enough to deal with fame
...i'll stop myself from further fangirling over her now or I might end up making a mini novel lol:woot:

I think she's a great reminder too that life doesn't stop when you are 30.

I mean...that shouldn't have to be said but in the entertainment field? Actors are basically told that if they have not made it by the time they are 30 that they will not make it. Especially women.

Then we get Amy who just didn't give up and kept pushing. And she refuses to be pigeon holed or put in a box. I really admire that.

I admire it in Henry too. He's worked for a long time to get where he is. This was not overnight magic success.

WOW PEOPLE, what a fun discussion I just read that has been deleted. DELETED FOR GOOD REASONS.

But, one thing I want to point out, and PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. If you have a problem with someone's post, DO NOT reply. Instead report the post and let us take care of it. Name calling is name calling whether the person is acting like what you are calling them or not. You retaliating in your reply only makes our job harder.

PLEASE REPORT THE POSTS.

Thank you and enjoy your posting.

Realistically speaking of course, would it make more sense to have Clark be assigned in a lower position at the DP when compared to Lois for the sequel? I mean I'm just thinking, what are the chances that Clark will have earned enough experience at the DP to be sitting at a desk next to hers right away?lol

Oh good GAWD no! She's beautiful but has she ever proven she can act. I almost believe her Lois would be more bland that Bosworth's. I have an entire list of who I wish had played Lois in this movie and Olivia is far from that list. She has the ideal Lois look reminiscent of Lois in TAS but she comes off like Megan Fox, all looks and no acting ability.

I thought she did very well in "Deadfall" and "People Like Us"....

I'm am very happy with Amy's work on MOS and I'm looking forward to the next, so I don't want Olivia Wilde to take the role, but I think she would have done fine with it.

I still think that, assuming if Lex is the villain for the next film, that when regarding her own solo arc (aside from her romantic one with Clark) in the sequel and even in the potential Justice League film after that, that Lois should be heavily involved in being responsible for digging up the skeletons in Lex's closet and the right amount of evidence that helps get Lex prosecuted along with helping the public to see who the real hero is between Superman and Lex.

As for the Justice League film, if she's in that as well, she could be used to help Clark locate some of the other league members so that Clark can meet with them and potentially form a group with them from their POV.

Oh Dana! :up: she still has her Lois icon? aww

She's reprising her role as Lois in the flashpoint movie :up:

I thought she did very well in "Deadfall" and "People Like Us"....

I'm am very happy with Amy's work on MOS and I'm looking forward to the next, so I don't want Olivia Wilde to take the role, but I think she would have done fine with it.

Wilde is hilarious in 'Butter'. :yay:

Realistically speaking of course, would it make more sense to have Clark be assigned in a lower position at the DP when compared to Lois for the sequel? I mean I'm just thinking, what are the chances that Clark will have earned enough experience at the DP to be sitting at a desk next to hers right away?lol

You know what's more interesting, it's how he got the job in the first place. :woot:
When she looks at him during the Daily Planet final moments it's not like she's seeing him for the first time after the train station scene when he kills Zod and she's consoling him. She has a knowing smile, and there's no way he landed at the Daily Planet by accident. Lois must have a lot to do with Clark getting that job. Maybe even Perry is involved... hmmm

Awww Clark wanted to be close to her :hrt::p

Lois must have a lot to do with Clark getting that job. Maybe even Perry is involved... hmmm
That's my #1 burning question for the sequel: Is Perry in on it?!? I'm dying to know. I would love it if he was, tbh.

Well, interestingly, it is implied at the end of Man of Steel that Clark, despite Andreth's solid points about the job being a plant by Perry and Lois pulling strings, is actually starting out a good bit down the totem pole. Perry introduces Clark as their new "stringer". A stringer being a freelancer paid on a piece by piece basis. Since it is stated earlier in the film that Lois is "under contract", the implication is that Clark's freelance employment is a bit of a beginner position and a way to test out the quality of someone's work before hiring them to staff positions.

Dana Delany approves of Amy Adams in MOS:

https://twitter.com/DanaDelany/status/351780839702532099

And she enjoyed the movie as well.

Are you sure about that? Doesn't seem like she liked it all that much.

Margot Kidder, on the other hand, appears to have enjoyed the film more:

"I thought it was wonderful and I thought that young Amy Adams was just terrific," she said.

"I wanted a lot more of her, I wish they had more scenes for her," she added.

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/entertain...ng-to-perth-20130624-2orcr.html#ixzz2Xqibto5p

Are you sure about that? Doesn't seem like she liked it all that much.

Margot Kidder, on the other hand, appears to have enjoyed the film more:

"I thought it was wonderful and I thought that young Amy Adams was just terrific," she said.

"I wanted a lot more of her, I wish they had more scenes for her," she added.

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/entertain...ng-to-perth-20130624-2orcr.html#ixzz2Xqibto5p

Yeah, they both liked Lois, but I think Dana didn't like Henry or the movie that much, she said this

Agreed. Hope they let Cavill have more than 2 expressions in the next one. And I'm a fan.
That's my #1 burning question for the sequel: Is Perry in on it?!? I'm dying to know. I would love it if he was, tbh.

I really think Perry knows
ahh, give us a sequel already!!! I love all the Daily Planet stuff so much

On another note, Superman saving Lois just as she was falling down from the military plane while a portal to the PZ opened was one of the best live action saves that I've seen for the character, hell for a CBM, in general in terms of how it was executed (along with the music accompanying it)

amy adams smallville episode was on earlier today thought that was funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"