BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really comes off as irrational "Batman is better than Superman" fear that Superman fans have.
It's not an irrational fear. It's rational based on years of comic and cartoon history.

tumblr_my2ya97hbQ1qeyjtso1_250.gif
tumblr_my2ya97hbQ1qeyjtso2_250.gif

tumblr_my2ya97hbQ1qeyjtso3_250.gif
tumblr_my2ya97hbQ1qeyjtso4_250.gif

Probably one of the few times that Superman would enjoy the fact that he has X-Ray Vision...:o

True, but if they take inspiration from those sources then it is plausible we may get that dynamic from them. It's not unheard of.

or maybe the guys that brought us a kick ash Superman movie recognize the slant towards Batman and work to make the two equal in their movie.

Does this sound like a guy who favors Batman over Superman?
"Most comic book purists would say Batman," Goyer believes, "even though it makes no sense whatsoever! Batman is the ultmate strategist, but if Superman just flicked his finger Batman would be done for. But you'll have to watch the film in a year and a half, whenever it comes out, to see what happens..."

I think my sarcasm might have been lost on you.

I think my sarcasm might have been lost on you.

48e37__man-steel-controversy-sequel.jpg

I know people had issues with the movie but they did give us a Superman that kicked more butt than any other cinematic Superman.

:funny:

But in all seriousness, I agree with you. I don't think we have anything to worry about. Batman will have his 15 minutes, but Superman will get his fair share as well.

Does this sound like a guy who favors Batman over Superman?
"Most comic book purists would say Batman," Goyer believes, "even though it makes no sense whatsoever! Batman is the ultmate strategist, but if Superman just flicked his finger Batman would be done for. But you'll have to watch the film in a year and a half, whenever it comes out, to see what happens..."
or maybe the guys that brought us a kick ash Superman movie recognize the slant towards Batman and work to make the two equal in their movie.
They could absolutely do this and I am glad Goyer said that, but that doesn't make the fear irrational when that has been the case for the pretty much all the team up that have occurred. Again, I hope they get equal story time so both Bats and Supes attributes are shown.

I know people had issues with the movie but they did give us a Superman that kicked more butt than any other cinematic Superhero.

:woot:

This Supes could easily **** up the Avengers, Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men at the same time.

They had better. Otherwise, once I'm done beating on whomever I see the movie with out of frustration, I will come here and do the "I told you so" dance.

I know people had issues with the movie but they did give us a Superman that kicked more butt than any other cinematic Superman.
Agreed. I hope to see more of that myself. I think MOS is a very good movie. My complaints are very minor. They just don't seem that way because I spend too much time talking about them instead of all the positives. I do really enjoy the movie and the more I watch it the more I know I will eventually LOVE the movie.

very true but I didn't want to turn this into a Marvel/DC thing.

That wasn't my intention. I just listed all the big superhero movie characters. I don't know why I forgot Batman. :yay:

That wasn't my intention. I just listed all the big superhero movie characters. I don't know why I forgot Batman. :yay:

well I have yet to see a superhero kick the amount of ash that Superman did in Man Of Steel.

well I have yet to see a superhero kick the amount of ash that Superman did in Man Of Steel.

Or a supervillain. Faora could kick the crap out of all the other bad guys in superhero movies. :woot:

True story.

They had better bring it in this movie too. Don't let ol' Supes sit on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"