BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it's not about what you like or don't like. It's about being objective. If you knew more about the character, you might understand where I find fault with Loeb's characterization. It's obvious you simply don't want to though. You just want to keep your eyes closed. Fair enough.
It is true I don't care...lol

Well, with everything that's going on, I'm glad that I was finally able to put my fear of them messing things up by going down the petty route of putting Clark and Lois in some triangle with Bruce...and I really doubt that they'll do so with Diana as well.

So that's one worry off of my shoulders.

For non US locations. MTV asked Amy Adams on the comments directed towards Gal Gadot about being too thin to play Wonder Woman.

MTV: There’s been a lot of talk about Gal Gadot being cast as Wonder Woman. There’s been a lot of discussion on social media about her body and some are saying she’s being body shamed. People are saying she’s too thin. Do you think in comic book movies in general this is more of a problem, or or did you face any of that?

Amy: I didn’t hear that. I don’t know. I’m not familiar with her body shape. That’s interesting, I don’t know. I don’t buy into that [being too thin comments.] Not that I believe it’s not happening, but I’m certainly not a classically drawn woman as they exist in comic books. So, I had to embrace that I just had a baby, I still hadn’t gotten my waist back, and I was like- you know what? Lois is not about proportions. Lois is about her intellect and her savvy reporting skills, and her empathy for Clark. So, I just didn’t think about it. I know that anyone who’s working with Zack- if she’s working with Zack and she’s going to be Wonder Woman- she is going to be yoked, man. He is going to make her a beast.

- See more at: http://www.manofsteelfanpage.com/ma...t-in-batman-vs-superman/#sthash.kUipJrHo.dpuf

Hm...I hadn't really heard any body shaming regarding Gadot outside of MBs, but I'm not surprised. A woman's body is often a talk of a discussion, so meh.

When did Adams have a baby though?

Wow...impressive. She looked good for just having had a baby. Though I do wonder if some of the clothing choices made for Lois were because of that reason. It should be interesting to see if her wardrobe this time around really does change.

Her clothing was fine and practical. They're were no scenes where she had to dress up or anything. Her clothes at the Daily Planet were professional and looked good.

^^^ I loved her wardrobe. Very happy that it made sense for her character and she wasn't needlessly sexed up.

Yes it made sense...yes it did, but there were other choices. I'm speaking strictly from a fashion sense. They could have still dressed her professionally, but made some different choice that were more flattering to her complexion and frame. Not saying she didn't look great, but I did find some of the wardrobe choices to be a bit odd.

Which ones did you find odd?
I'd have to watch the movie again to look at all of them again, but the one that truly stands out to me is the vested look. The color and fit of that vest could have been different.

The vest she wore in the ship with Supes, you mean?

This one?

Man-of-Steel-Lois-Lane.jpg

images
675c6e8c-567d-4866-a76c-c10017f3152d-Lois_Lane_MoS.jpg

The vest she wore in the ship with Supes, you mean?
Yes...you can see how ill fitting it is in one shot. They could have put her in a nice and stylish fitted vest that would have looked way more appealing to her frame.

The interrogation scene? I give up:woot:

Lois-Lane-is-investigating-Superman-before-he-becomes-Superman.jpg
You got it Fallen! This is the one. In the scene with her and Supes and in the desert. There is a shot where you can see the bottom of the vest and it's most ill fitting. They could have went in a different direction, so I'm wondering if the choices made were because she just had a baby.

Yes...you can see how ill fitting it is in one shot. They could have put her in a nice and stylish fitted vest that would have looked way more appealing to her frame.

It was a bit rumpled. Probably had something to do with what she went through. Her outfits were good for the most part. Maybe we'll see her in casual wear or evening wear at some point in the movie.

They were good, but considering there was a professional stylist involved I really expected better. They didn't do a bad job, but I'm expecting them to up their game for this next movie in regards to Lois....especially with Wondy in the film. I want an outstanding looking Lois.

That's the thing though if it calls for it then she Amy/Lois will be have the full works. So if Lois is attending some awards ceremony or a gala with Clark she'll dress up. She's not going to dress up how she would if she was going into the Daily Planet.

Oh they've got the same costume designer for American Hustle for the sequel and you should check out the costumes Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence wear in that?:woot::hrt:

Yeah, maybe her and Clark will go out we'll get fancy Lois. And fancy Clark. Well, as fancy as his plaid wardrobe allows, lol.

That's the thing though if it calls for it then she Amy/Lois will be have the full works. So if Lois is attending some awards ceremony or a gala with Clark she'll dress up. She's not going to dress up how she would if she was going into the Daily Planet.

Oh they've got the same costume designer for American Hustle for the sequel and you should check out the costumes Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence wear in that?:woot::hrt:
lol...I will certainly give watch it.

My thing with her work outfits is they could have been more stylish. They could have still be professional, but they could have been more stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"