BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never found Lois's image to be as deeply rooted in iconography as Superman's. That's why I'm fine with changing up her looks. She's had many looks in the comics. I'm happy as long as she looks like a reporter/career woman.

amy-adams-american-hustle-movie-photos_1.jpg

:woot:

1dTitBq.gif

One thing is for sure, I'm betting that Clark is now loving the fact that he has X-ray vision...

Yeah, I saw it a long time ago. Came out in 2002, 5 years before she got mainstream fame. From what I remember though, it was a nice adventure type of movie directed by Spielberg.

Thank you. That pic of Amy in a bathing suit needs to be posted on each new page of this thread.

I get the feeling that Adams will play Lois for a while. Not because of her contract, but because she's so besotted with Henry. I've never seen an actor more enamored with a co-star they weren't dating.

I get the feeling that Adams will play Lois for a while. Not because of her contract, but because she's so besotted with Henry. I've never seen an actor more enamored with a co-star they weren't dating.
You really see that Scarecrow?

I agree. Sometimes I couldn't believe how she was going on about him. I know it's all in good fun, but sometimes I thought "Gee, I hope her boyfriend is a secure man."

But if it keeps her coming back, all the better for it.:yay:

I'd like the hair color that she had on American Hustle for Lois. But I think they're gonna dye slowly until the dark brown on another movie;
But definetely I hope this hair color from Lois in MOS2
amy-adams-american-hustle-promos_1.jpg

I do hope they make it darker it was such an ugly shade of red in the movie. It could have and should have looked so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"