BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that Adams will play Lois for a while. Not because of her contract, but because she's so besotted with Henry. I've never seen an actor more enamored with a co-star they weren't dating.

We call it part of the business. :o

I have to act like I'm friends with RDJ all the damn time.

He just a midget to me.

I do hope they make it darker it was such an ugly shade of red in the movie. It could have and should have looked so much better.
Her hair was lighter. They could darken it for this coming movie and it probably wouldn't even be noticeable.

I get the feeling that Adams will play Lois for a while. Not because of her contract, but because she's so besotted with Henry. I've never seen an actor more enamored with a co-star they weren't dating.

They were just getting press. It was a huge movie and it needed all the press it can get. I doubt they have even talked outside of work one time.

Scarecrow wasn't taking about outside the movies he/she said probably meant during the promotion which she clearly did. The woman was clearly fangirling over Henry.

amy-adams-american-hustle-movie-photos_1.jpg

:woot:

dat-ass-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2329.gif

They were just getting press. It was a huge movie and it needed all the press it can get. I doubt they have even talked outside of work one time.

To be honest, I wonder if they actually talk outside of work.

^^^ IMO they had pretty much chemistry and in one interview Amy said that even his daughter loves him and asks about Superman (Cavill). So I'm not sure about that but at least they stand both and had the spark, I noticed that. That is difficult to "fake" and I saw it pretty natural.

^^^ IMO they had pretty much chemistry and in one interview Amy said that even his daughter loves him and asks about Superman (Cavill). So I'm not sure about that but at least they stand both and had the spark, I noticed that. That is difficult to "fake" and I saw it pretty natural.

I recall that as well, along with how Amy said that her daughter had groped Henry's butt during their first encounter.lol

In a fairly recent interview, Amy said that she always had a thing for dark hair + light eyes, which was sparked early on by her exposure to Christopher Reeve's portrayal of Superman. She named Reeve and umm.. Scott Baio, as her two biggest childhood crushes.

While making the rounds on the press circuit in promoting MoS, Amy later confessed that seeing Cavill in the Superman costume brought it all back for her.

It seems like Amy has an innocent crush on Henry. I don't know if they talk outside of work, but it doesn't concern me. I have to admit, I get a laugh out of her comments about his looks. He always gets all awkward and embarrassed when she does that, which makes it funnier.

That, and I think Amy mentioned something about how her husband gets a good laugh out of the fact that she's playing Lois Lane, love interest to Superman since he's a fan of the character as well..

Plus, I also remember hearing on how some had encouraged Amy Adams to break up with her fiance due to her rising status in fame in previous years, but she stuck with him obviously.lol

^ Yeah, even though I wondered what her significant other thought about her gushing at first, I'm sure it's innocent. She's just not a shy person. At all, lol.

Indeed; on another note...I REALLY HOPE that we get to see some good old fashioned "Daily Planet Newsroom" scenes between Clark and Lois in this upcoming film.

I can't remember the last time where we saw the two working on the same story in previous films.

I'm not sure if most even realize that the Daily Planet Newsroom has a life of its own and can really deliver some great character dynamics when presented with the right characters and situations.

^ I hope they include that too and don't gloss over it in favor of stuff I don't give a hoot about, lol. I love seeing Lois and Clark work together and the whole newsroom environment.

It seems like Amy has an innocent crush on Henry.

Yep. Part of it comes from what I mentioned above as well. I wasn't making that up. She really had a childhood crush on Reeve.

Looking forward very much to seeing where they take the Lois and Clark relationship in the next film. Here's hoping for some Daily Planet office banter and journalism between the two (possibly regarding a Lex Luthor who's not all he seems on the surface and this Batman character appearing on the scene) and I was certainly left wanting more at the end of MOS. I was like "Nooooo, you can't end it there!! It's just getting to the good stuff!" haha, but a nice set -up for Supes/Bat nonetheless. Roll on 2015 already lol!!

Looking forward very much to seeing where they take the Lois and Clark relationship in the next film. Here's hoping for some Daily Planet office banter and journalism between the two (possibly regarding a Lex Luthor who's not all he seems on the surface and this Batman character appearing on the scene) and I was certainly left wanting more at the end of MOS. I was like "Nooooo, you can't end it there!! It's just getting to the good stuff!" haha, but a nice set -up for Supes/Bat nonetheless. Roll on 2015 already lol!!
:up: Nicely said.

Yeah, she's TOTALLY too old to play Lois, not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"