BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decent confidence in Chris Terrio and Zack Snyder.

Edited

Last edited:
So, Amy is in talks for a Sci-Fi thriller called Story of Your Life. I don't know how about big it's supposed to be, but it does seem like a small break from drama movies.

Yeah Amy's in negotiations it's billed as a sci-fi thriller. The film takes place after alien crafts land around the world. An expert linguist(Amy's role if she accepts) is recruited by the military to determine whether they come in peace or are a threat. As she learns to communicate with the aliens, she begins experiencing vivid flashbacks that become the key to unlocking the greater mystery about the true purpose of their visit.

Could be like an alternate Superman story if you change a few things.:funny:

It's supposed to start shooting next year. So after Amy's done filming Batman vs Superman.

So, Amy is in talks for a Sci-Fi thriller called Story of Your Life. I don't know how about big it's supposed to be, but it does seem like a small break from drama movies.
Interesting. I like to see actors branching out and taking different roles.

I really like Adams. I wasn't familiar with her before The Fighter, but she blew me away in that movie. She's now one of my favorite actresses.

Part of me says "this is a repraisal of the role of Lois Lane in MOS". Well, if we try hard, in both cases she is the main human contact with incoming aliens. OK, this probably only boils down to the view of the public in MOS, but if we try hard, we can make them basically the same.:woot:

Some HiDef images of a striking looking Amy from American Hustle

AmericanHustle-0305.jpg

AmericanHustle-0313.jpg

AmericanHustle-0962.jpg

AmericanHustle-0991.jpg

AmericanHustle-1048.jpg

She was so beautiful in that movie...it was almost uncomfortable watching it with my wife! Lol. She's my ultimate celeb crush!

^ Hot. I really like them together. More Clois, please.

I want adorable Clois. Smiling at Clark from a distance when he's doing the secret identity right, etc. :p

Gosh, Amy Adams just wins everything. Stunning beauty.

I wish WB would make 50 million dollar Clois romantic comedies along with and separately from the 200 million dollar epic blockbusters.

I wish WB would make 50 million dollar Clois romantic comedies along with and separately from the 200 million dollar epic blockbusters.

If they made a detective story/romantic comedy with Cavill and Adams for 50 million, I'd watch in a heartbeat.

yes please, Amy and Henry in a romcom! that won't need a lot of time to film or make a story for that.

If they made a detective story/romantic comedy with Cavill and Adams for 50 million, I'd watch in a heartbeat.

I would be fascinated to see a superhero movie that doesn't show the superhero part and just focuses on the characters who just happen to be superheroes.

They made an entire series about it called "Lois and Clark.":o

But yeah that would be pretty cool.

I love this idea. If you just do some background Superman stuff, you would lose certain parts of the fan base, but you could cut the budget a whole lot. It would fill the emotional need some of us have for more Clois.

They could even make it a whole Lois story, telling us more about her rise in journalism. Then we could follow good Superman films tradition, and cast Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher as the parents of Lois Lane in some of the flashback scenes. I love this idea. Of course, we would need another actress to play little Lois, but that sounds like a good idea too.

They made an entire series about it called "Lois and Clark.":o

But yeah that would be pretty cool.

Actually there are fans of Lois and Clark who say things like "I wish one episode they had been stuck the whole time in an elevator without a way to get out." There was one episode where most of it Clark was suffering from Krytonite poisoning, and another where they were held hostage by some robbers.

Another episode had Clark's powers transferred to Lois, and another Clark bet Lois he could go longer not doing anything Super than she could avoid doing reporter work. Technically she won, since he cheated and warmed up the sand to scare off the man eating tiger.

The episode where Lois was made Super was actually the extreme in not showing rescues. Most of the rescues she did were off screan, even more so than with Superman.

In that episode Lois's super name is Ultrawoman, which Clark comes up with after she first appears. There is a symmetry, Clark names Ultrawoman and Lois names Superman. Anyway, I have convinced three of the girls in my pre-school class that they want to be Ultrawoman, because she is cooler than Catwoman or Wonder Woman.

Still, "Lois and Clark" was on air 20 years ago, and romatic comedy TV is a different medium than romatic comedy film. Especially since "Lois and Clark" at times had poor continuity between episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"