BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mzek7kX9YF1qeyjtso2_500.gif

tumblr_mzek7kX9YF1qeyjtso1_500.gif

I love how in the MoS novelization she's thinking something like 'damn this Joe guy is hot'

I love how in the MoS novelization she's thinking something like 'damn this Joe guy is hot'

lol; I remember reading that part as well.

You know, I wonder how many people were able to notice that it was Clark who was helping her out of the aircraft.

I didn't even notice it on my first viewing. It took my second viewing for me to realize that it was Clark, hence why the joke about her saying that her bags were heavy for him actually made sense.lol

I didn't notice that little moment at first, either. But it was cute when he looked at her after she said the bags were heavy.

And I think I need to read this MOS novel.

Heh, yeah I didn't recognize him until she says the thing about the bags being heavy.

I didn't notice that little moment at first, either. But it was cute when he looked at her after she said the bags were heavy.

And I think I need to read this MOS novel.

Heh, yeah I didn't recognize him until she says the thing about the bags being heavy.

Well, it's definitely a nice nod on how their first encounters (well when Clark is suited up as Superman that is) deals with him helping Lois out of a plane.

Well, it's definitely a nice nod on how their first encounters (well when Clark is suited up as Superman that is) deals with him helping Lois out of a plane.

N a nice nod that Clark left a 'signature' on Lois too. U know like she is mine. Lol :D

tumblr_mzk3qb83Ft1qeyjtso2_500.gif

AMY ADAMS: Have you read the latest batch of rumors regarding this film? You should read on what some people are thinking about our next film already...

tumblr_mzk3qb83Ft1qeyjtso1_500.gif

HENRY CAVIL: I have.... It's depressing

:o:oldrazz::word:

Hey, the color looks right n not desaturated!

Hey, the color looks right n not desaturated!

Yea, I've said this quite a few times before, but every time I look at the behind-the-scenes footage or movie stills, I always think the colors look better than the actual movie.

I really hope they get rid of the color filters for BvS.

tumblr_mzk3qb83Ft1qeyjtso2_500.gif

AMY ADAMS: Have you read the latest batch of rumors regarding this film? You should read on what some people are thinking about our next film already...

tumblr_mzk3qb83Ft1qeyjtso1_500.gif

HENRY CAVIL: I have.... It's depressing

:o:oldrazz::word:

Aww, cheer up superman. :hrt::fhm:

lol; I remember reading that part as well.

You know, I wonder how many people were able to notice that it was Clark who was helping her out of the aircraft.

I didn't even notice it on my first viewing. It took my second viewing for me to realize that it was Clark, hence why the joke about her saying that her bags were heavy for him actually made sense.lol

I thought the shot of him lifting her out of the chopper worked really well for the whole 'trying to keep a low profile' thing, blending into the background, etc.

Last edited:

Yeah, I noticed it was him right away because you can't hide that type of handsomeness. It's always apparent.

That's probably my favorite part in then novelization. Unfortunately, it doesn't really translate well on screen.

Wow...it's so sad that the above looks almost like it did in the film. Horrible.

Cheer up Superman, you're dating Amy Adams for goodness sake. You should have a smile on your face constantly.

the only thing is that u gotta wait for 3 more years. :o

^ Batman's already hitting on Lois and shooting hasn't even started yet!

Anyway...

HQ-086.jpg

HQ-176.jpg

HQ-246.jpg

^ She looks great. And is that her boyfriend/fiance in the last picture?

I hope they don't have Lois flirting with Bruce in the movie. That would be so corny.

Is she pregnant? That's the reason for the delay!! The producers want the real deal right there! And the kid from returns will be in the JL when Superman will die in the cliffhanger in BvS!!

^ She looks great. And is that her boyfriend/fiance in the last picture?

I hope they don't have Lois flirting with Bruce in the movie. That would be so corny.

I believe so. He's not worthy!! :argh:

I don't know if I'd mind seeing that to be honest. Depends on how it's executed I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"