BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her hair when it's a bit darker. It just brings out her skin tone.

Thought I was the only one who felt this way. I think when Amy has darker & completely straightened hair it helps accentuate her beauty.

I for one, would love for her fingers to stroke my face.

Aaaaaaaaaand the winner of creepiest SHH comment goes to MrMaooz!

Agreed. There's actually quite a few blondes that I find even prettier with darker red or brown hair. I thought Johansen with dark red hair was stunning, and like Malin Akerman with brown hair as well. Then again, pretty women have a way of rolling with changes pretty darn well.

For that list, Johansson would be number one. She always looks stunning, but with the dark hair it adds to the elegance. Alexandra Daddario is another that I think rocks dark hair better than lighter colors.

From Mode magazine February 2014

tumblr_mzt9zp4kIZ1rf29u9o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mzvaihlgPc1rf29u9o1_500.jpg

^^

:awesome:
That interview is awesome. Russell Crowe was there too.

Picture from the same shoot as above.

tumblr_mzyry9U3Fc1rf29u9o1_500.jpg

I love how in every interview AA is so candid with Cavill as he is trying to be serious and she totally goes off script to touch him in some way or googly-eye him. They are entertaining and it's to the point where Amy's like "Yep, Henry will have a restraining order on me one day.." lmao.

I hope we get Bizarro as the 2nd villain. *Amy Adams voice* TWO HENRY'S! :D

I love how in every interview AA is so candid with Cavill as he is trying to be serious and she totally goes off script to touch him in some way or googly-eye him. They are entertaining and it's to the point where Amy's like "Yep, Henry will have a restraining order on me one day.." lmao.

I love how she's not embarrassed to get all swoony in front of him and everyone else. And how he gets embarrassed and tries to be serious. They're endearing folks.

Yeah, it's kind of adorable. It's so funny because I remember way back when the two of them were cast, people were worried that they wouldn't have chemistry for some reason.

Yeah, it's kind of adorable. It's so funny because I remember way back when the two of them were cast, people were worried that they wouldn't have chemistry for some reason.

I wouldn't necessarily say I was worried, but I was definitely hoping they'd click on screen, which I think they did. The fact that they were actually believable as their respective characters helped a great deal.

Some people think they still don't.

Humbug to that.

This Clark and Lois were the first ones I'd say had genuine heat between them. It's about time they seemed sexy together. Previous movie Clois has been dry as an old dog bone and have left me cold.

Humbug to that.

This Clark and Lois were the first ones I'd say had genuine heat between them. It's about time they seemed sexy together. Previous movie Clois has been dry as an old dog bone and have left me cold.

jzPHT.gif

Humbug to that.

Just a personal opinion, but I think Tom Welling & Erica Durance still take that category. Every scene they ever had was magnetic & their relationship (as frenemies, friends, & lovers) came across as real & genuine.

Just a personal opinion, but I think Tom Welling & Erica Durance still take that category. Every scene they ever had was magnetic & their relationship (as frenemies, friends, & lovers) came across as real & genuine.

I still prefer Adams and cavill, but I agree that welling and durance had chemistry and could be good together. It's one of the few things I liked about Welling's acting. I was talking specifically about the movie Lois and Clark pairings though.

I am just going to keep my big fat mouth shut about SMALLVILLE and bask in the glow of Amy. :woot:

Amy Adams was a terrible Lois Lane, although I don't blame the actress but the writhing although I truly believe this woman was miscast. Not to mention she had zero chemistry with Cavill. Dam you Goyer dam you, I could write a much better love story between Superman and Lois then that hit and miss writer.

You hear that sound folks? It's LordofhouseEl. Try not to give a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"