Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Tim Daly and Clancy Brown would've been great as live action Superman and Lex too. The casting for that show was brilliant.

Clancy Brown would have been a great live action Lex, but I don't see Tim Daly as Superman outside of the animated series; he just doesn't have the right look in my opinion.

In terms of embodying the personality traits and drive of the character, I agree that Amy will probably be the best live action Lois we've ever seen.

Hatcher is pretty good competition, if you ask me. Her Lois was everything that the character could be held to be. It's not just the look, but the feel to the character that Hatcher brought. Adams is a good actress, so I am hopeful, but a lot of it depends on the writing, and the script. Let's hope that like the hair, Snyder has not changed the traits of the characters.

^ Have you heard of these things called DVDs? You can watch those show whenever you want. :woot:

The animated series is the best adaptation of Superman so far, imo. They definately count.

Hatcher is pretty good competition, if you ask me. Her Lois was everything that the character could be held to be. It's not just the look, but the feel to the character that Hatcher brought. Adams is a good actress, so I am hopeful, but a lot of it depends on the writing, and the script. Let's hope that like the hair, Snyder has not changed the traits of the characters.

I doubt that will change.

^ Have you heard of these things called DVDs? You can watch those show whenever you want. :woot:

The animated series is the best adaptation of Superman so far, imo. They definately count.

I believe you can get the entire TAS for a pretty good price on Amazon but the packaging on the complete series is pretty crappy.

I believe you can get the entire TAS for a pretty good price on Amazon but the packaging on the complete series is pretty crappy.

Does packaging matter? I thought it was all about the DVDs. :csad:

It's just that its very cheap and a bad design for something that's suppose to be the entire box set. I mean packaging for TAS for Batman is great.

Lois should figure it out right at the end of the movie.

Or

She can know but she doesn't tell him. She waits for him to tell her when he's ready.

Those could work.

In any case, if Lois is really present at

JK's Funeral

then I do see Lois and Clark having bonded most in this film than they have in any other film.lol

I do kind want Lois to be suspicious of Superman and Clark being the same. However I want Lois to fall for Clark without knowing he is Superman. I kind of like how Spider-man did it

^I second that notion. If there happen to be more films I'd like it if Lois fell for Clark then have it be revealed.

Well complaining about what color her hair is, isn't going to change a thing. We DO NOT know the circumstances surrounding hair-gate. From what I understand, she is currently working on another project along with MOS. For all we know, the other role may not require her to be a brunette and since she was on that project first, it would take priority over MOS. Color corrections are done ALL THE TIME in post production, so I don't see why this would be any different. Granted, I will say that I am not 100% positive about the other project, but I'm pretty sure that there is another project that she is currently on.

Color corrections turning a blonde/redhead into a brunette are, however, not done all the time. It would be considerably different for a number of reasons.

Maybe they've got a wig prepared.

Heck....her hair looks dark enough here to look brown....

293285_235872113124665_221774371201106_765757_2059195_n.jpg

Last edited:
James Bond is simpatico with having dark hair. Yet Daniel Craig, a naturally blonde actor, comes along and they decide it's not that big a deal to give him a shorter trim and not dye his hair. And he turned out great (understatement) and everyone loves him in the role.

Don't see why that can't apply also for an actor of the caliber of awesomeness as Amy Adams.
You win.

Roger Moore's Bond was hardly dark haired, I don't know why everyone is trying to give Craig the credit of being the first light haird blond.

Roger Moore's Bond was hardly dark haired, I don't know why everyone is trying to give Craig the credit of being the first light haird blond.

Moore was hardly James Bond. :oldrazz::woot:

The internet wasn't around to ***** about it and Moore's run seems to be cosidered a joke. (Not a Bond fan so I'm only repeating what I've read)

The internet wasn't around to ***** about it and Moore's run seems to be cosidered a joke. (Not a Bond fan so I'm only repeating what I've read)

There were still a few good movies....Spy Who Loved Me, in particular. But he was definitely more of a comedic Bond than a tougher/darker one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"