Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lois was blonde, I would complain. However I am completely fine with red, it has been done before.

I very much don't like that she won't have brown or black hair but at least she's not wearing an awful wig that makes her look frumpy and unattractive like a certain young lady who played Lois. It also looks like she's going be dressing in modern clothes like jeans and shirts and not looking like some 1950's working woman.

Amy is such a good actress that I'll gripe about it but forget it halfway through the film.

i dont think that having darker hair would be a problem with Adams. so i think this was a choice by the art deparment. i think they are trying to make her look different by using brighter hair.

now of course Adams with darker hair would look 200.000 times better. but its not like this is shaping up to be the best possible superman movie. WB needs to make this movie. and they needed a director who would be their puppy. they got Snyder. they are spending a lot money on good actors. but thats it.

Women dye there hair all the time this day and age. Who's to say it won't change in later movies. Or even later in this flick.

when you say in later movies . do you mean sequels?

Indeed sir. Jesus the amount of times my fiancee dyes her hair is ludricus. When I met her she was blonde. Now she is brunette.
so let me see if i get this right. someone doesnt like the hair color on Adams. and you said '' Who's to say it won't change in later movies''

WTF.............WTF :wow:

so in 2007 when Ghost Rider was reaelsed and some didnt like Cage in the movie. should i then said '' whos to say they will not recast''.

dude. they are making this movie now. Adams has right now bright hair. this is what matters.

so let me see if i get this right. someone doesnt like the hair color on Adams. and you said '' Who's to say it won't change in later movies''

WTF.............WTF :wow:

so in 2007 when Ghost Rider was reaelsed and some didnt like Cage in the movie. should i then said '' whos to say they will not recast''.

dude. they are making this movie now. Adams has right now bright hair. this is what matters.

And this a problem how? I just said it may change.

maybe everything will change in the future. but we are talking about this movie and how it will look in this movie that will be realesed in 2012.

MJ hair was always different in the Spider-man movies and nobody cared.

That's not true. There were plenty of complaints about MJs look in the sequels.

I meant that in the end it didnt matter much. Well, i personally didnt like that MJ or Amy's hair. Lois should be a brunette to my mind. It's not going to break the movie but so far it is the only thing i dont like.

Roger Moore's Bond was hardly dark haired, I don't know why everyone is trying to give Craig the credit of being the first light haird blond.

Umm.. probably because Craig was.. umm.. the first blond Bond. Roger Moore was brown-haired and blue-eyed. Sure, his hair was lighter than some of the other bonds, but he was definitely not blond.

600full-roger-moore.jpg

roger_moore_1.jpg

That said, I think some of the purists on here would be more open to a brown haired Lois -- as opposed to one with jet black hair. After all, Lois was often depicted as having reddish brown hair in the comics sort of like this:

dana-delany-29th-annual-peoples-choice-awards-1rs9RR.jpg

dana-delany.jpg

Yeah. Amy Adams hair is just wrong...She doesnt look at all like Lois Lane to me. It is a shame, really :(

Umm.. probably because Craig was.. umm.. the first blond Bond. Roger Moore was brown-haired and blue-eyed. Sure, his hair was lighter than some of the other bonds, but he was definitely not blond.

600full-roger-moore.jpg

roger_moore_1.jpg

That said, I think some of the purists on here would be more open to a brown haired Lois -- as opposed to one with jet black hair. After all, Lois was often depicted as having reddish brown hair in the comics sort of like this:

dana-delany-29th-annual-peoples-choice-awards-1rs9RR.jpg

dana-delany.jpg

I am not opposed to a redhead lois, however using Dana Delany as an argument for a red haired lois doesn't make sense. She didn't "play" lois, She voiced her. Her appearance means nothing.

Last edited:
I disagree. She has that Noel Niel, early post crisis Lois Lane going on.

I am not opposed to a redhead lois, however using Dana Delany as an argument for a red haired lois doesn't make sense. She did "play" lois, She voiced her. Her appearance means nothing.
superman-lois.jpg

What are you trying to prove? I have already said Lois has had red hair in the past... He didn't use Noel Niel as an example did he? I was just arguing using Dana Delany
Giving a better example for him.

Yeah. Amy Adams hair is just wrong...She doesnt look at all like Lois Lane to me. It is a shame, really :(

Yeah, I also think some people were just kind of excited at the prospect of seeing Amy physically transform into the role of Lois. Cavill, for example, seems to look more and more like Superman every day. They even gave him the tanning treatment, which wasn't really necessary in my opinion. Amy, on the other hand, still looks like Amy -- not Lois. That's no fun. :yay:

On the bright side, however, I'm sure that Amy will nail the other aspects of the character she's portraying.

I am not opposed to a redhead lois, however using Dana Delany as an argument for a red haired lois doesn't make sense. She didn't "play" lois, She voiced her. Her appearance means nothing.

If you read my post carefully, I wasn't using her as an argument for a red haired Lois. My point is that some of the purists on here wouldn't mind a Lois with Delany's shade of hair color (in those pics). Her hair was brown back then -- a reddish brown. She's not a redhead.

Notice the difference between a brunette Delany and a true redhead:

Brown hair with some red
0211.jpg

True redhead
727px-Woman_redhead_natural_portrait_1.jpg

And I know Delany only voiced the character, but (like I said before) she still would have made a great live action Lois as well -- when younger. To me, her look is perfect.

Last edited:
I am disappointed that they cuold have got a better looking actress as Lois Lane, but got Amy Adams, but since she is a good actress so I thought that may be a good thing but now thay have made Lois Lane without Black hair, why this cannot be done in movies ?

TV series got the casting and hair color right.

Teri-Hatcher-Smiling.jpg

Erica-Durance-as-Lois-Lane-in-Smallville.jpg

Last edited:
If they wanted Amy to transform, she would have. She's done it before. Zack Snyder didn't want her to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"