Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

Discussion in 'Man of Steel' started by Thread Manager, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rust

Rust First Son Of Yesterday

Well, he still doesnt flat out say "no", he's just being vague and dodgy.

But what a horrible scene btw. They should've just kept the Niagara Falls-one. Better score too.

2. Rowsdower!

Rowsdower! Well-Known Member

I never got all the way through the Donner cut. Some scenes were just terrible, like when Zod breaks out of the Phantom Zone and says "Freeeeeeeeeeeeee." It's one of those lines that ranks right up there with Darth Vader's "Noooooooooooo."

The Lester version is plenty cheesy too, but I think overall it's still a good movie. I think that, had Donner been able to finish his version, it would have ended up being good, but since he wasn't you ended up with on the DVD is a number of scenes that probably would have been reshot or cut out because they were lousy.

3. Llama_Shepherd

Llama_Shepherd Well-Known Member

4. X Knight

X Knight Dark Knight of the Hype

the ironic thing about that video is..........while Clark is trying to hide the fact he's Superman from Lois..........he uses his powers in broad daylight in front of people on the streets.............:oldrazz:

5. N7 Joseph Shepard

N7 Joseph Shepard Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

well yea, he never comes out and says the word "NO", but he does still deny it lol. And the Niagara Falls scene I believe is still in the movie, this only helps it out by showing that Lois has a bit more than just "oh Clark is never here while Superman's around and vice-versa" bit, she even later pretends to shoot him....and that scene is done horribly lol

6. sf2

sf2 Well-Known Member

I would like to see the ‘reason’ why Clark will fall for Lois. Love at first sight? it was sorta missing in STM.

7. Rust

Well, the example of the car salesman cant really be compared to Clark holding back information IMO. The car salesman is (should be) obliged to tell you the truth whereas Clark isnt. IMO. Getting a bit diffuse now, hehe...

8. Rust

Not the one where she jumps into the water. That was replaced by her jumping out the window. Horrible idea. :doh:

I like the idea of Lois firing blanks at Clark, but still prefer the Lester-version mainly because of the crappy editing and line delivery of the Donner-one.

9. sf2

sf2 Well-Known Member

I would like to see the quadrangle relationship between, lana, clark, lois and superman being explored in the sequel. Hoho. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

10. Kryptonian Warrior

Kryptonian Warrior The Dawn Is Upon Us

Yeah that scene made me cringe the first time I saw it. I mean, he is on the sidewalk of one of the world's busiest cities and yet everyone is just walking by him while he is using his superbreath. Now I could understand why nobody would really pay attention to him doing that because you can't see wind, but when he uses his heat vision and nobody even pays attention and just walks right in front of him while he's using it? Seriously? Plus you would think that would melt the lenses in his glasses. All you can really do is just cover your eyes and shake your head. The classic :facepalm: comes to mind here.

11. Panthro

Panthro Team Language

It's definitely not one of the better aspects of the Donner Cut.

12. N7 Joseph Shepard

....seriously......mods deleted the posts and picture from Night At The Museum 2.......that was ****ing harmless, there are posts in the celeb section with ppl saying "and showing" a hell of alot worse........so ****ing annoying......

13. LibidoLoca

LibidoLoca Sensually Delicious

:hehe:

In all seriousness, why was it taken down? I didn't know showing a pic of an actress's covered fine ass was against the rules. :confused:

14. Majik1387

Majik1387 Well-Known Member

It's not.

15. N7 Joseph Shepard

like Majik said, its not, especially when the picture in question is a screen cap from a PG movie

@ArmsHeldOut: honestly, I couldn't care less if the mods get pissed by my post, I'm pissed off that yet again they've pointlessly deleted a post from me in this very topic. Last one that I posted that was deleted was a picture of Amy at a movie premier....next thing I know its deleted, a few hours later, someone else goes and posts it and all of a sudden its ok so yea again I couldn't care any less if what I'm saying pisses them off, at least its the truth and not a lie.

I've said my peace on this, they have any issues with me they know how to contact me. To everyone else, Happy Holidays :D

16. ArmsHeldOut

ArmsHeldOut Peaky Blinder

Yeah, I hear you. I was a little bummed out too (as an image I personally posted was removed). I playfully brought some attention to it yesterday in the HC thread though; and I suspect that's why it (along w/ other related posts) was taken down. The mods likely had more of a problem with some of the comments which ensued than the actual image itself, however. As such, they took everything down to prevent further discussion over it. ::shrugs:: I guess they figured it was getting a little too hot in here so they opted to put out the fire altogether. Oh well.

Happy Holidays!

17. N7 Joseph Shepard

yea, I already mentioned about the comments that came from the pics and how in many other topics, the mods and admins themselves have posted and said much worse than what was posted here....but whatever I'm done.

wheres the snow at....its christmas and there's no snow....

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  18. Enriquespy

Enriquespy Well-Known Member

No bum? :(

She is so pretty in all angles!

19. Lobo

Lobo Snow Wifey

She is and when I first saw that pic it took a sec to register she was wearing pants. She was, though so oh well there's always google

20. Kryptonian Warrior

Kryptonian Warrior The Dawn Is Upon Us

Thank goodness for Google and the "Save as" function. :cwink:

21. C. Lee

C. Lee I'm not old...I'm ancient

This is the SUPERMAN forums.....and this is the thread to discuss Amy Adams in the upcoming Superman movie in particular, and to discuss her life and acting career in general.

But (Ironic I start with that word)....posting a picture that is only being posted to bring attention to her posterior, and then having a dozen or so quotes of the picture with sexist crude comments about it....is not needed in here.

As to people's comments about what occurs in the celebrities thread....thank you. It just gives us more things to point out when we discuss shutting those type of threads down completely.

I'm just sorry that some of you *ahem* gentlemen....can not go five minutes without making crude comments about women or having to see unclothed or sexually suggestive pics of women without having your heads explode from the absence.

22. DaJanksta

DaJanksta Henry Cavill's chest hair

lol... Fun is not allowed and apparently we're living in the 50's

23. C. Lee

C. Lee I'm not old...I'm ancient

I'm glad to see you understood me perfectly.

24. Filmboy

Filmboy Well-Known Member

I hope Amy Adams as Lois Lane is given more things to do...I don't know...maybe act more intelligent since she's a reporter than just being a typical love interest/damsel in distress.

25. RussiaNet

RussiaNet Well-Known Member

Amy Adams, Henry Cavill and Gina Carano
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.