Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not, but is that Lois standing behind Superman?
tumblr_mhh5f3TJZx1qzcycko1_400.gif

I think so, looks like the clothes she is wearing in the desert. Maybe it's after that

Holy crap, I never noticed that...good eye!

Yeah I saw that way back when these gifs were first made. I think its her too.

It seems like tis become somewhat of a tradition for Lois to be present whenever Superman takes a beating from Zod and co.lol

I forget if Lois goes on the ship by herself or with Superman, but I was wondering if that is on the ship.

Well according to toy reports as well there's seemingly a sequence in the film that involves Superman and Lois escaping from Black Zero; should be interesting to see Superman and Lois in that situation on the big screen.

Well, Amy once again impressed me with her acting in an otherwise mediocre movie (Trouble with the Curve).:up:

Well according to toy reports as well there's seemingly a sequence in the film that involves Superman and Lois escaping from Black Zero; should be interesting to see Superman and Lois in that situation on the big screen.
Yeah. Hopefully we get to see Lois holding her own too.

Did someone color that or is it the original?

It was added by a fan, but it won't be much different from the real color.

thursday night, amy adams is on jay leno and will hopefully talk a bit about MOS. hopefully some more details about the movie are revealed!

Last edited:
thursday night, amy adams is on jay leno to talk about MOS. hopefully some more details about the movie are revealed!

Is it wrong that I wish that they'd be able to present a clip of the film as well on the show?lol

thursday night, amy adams is on jay leno to talk about MOS. hopefully some more details about the movie are revealed!
What makes you think she's there to talk about MoS? Did they say that? Because otherwise, I would assume she's there to talk about the Oscars/The Master and On the Road (which is expanding to more theaters this month).

I mean, hopefully MoS will be mentioned as well, but I seriously doubt that's what she'd be promoting at this time.

no doubt other things will be mentioned but im sure MOS will be mentioned too. plus someone just posted the same thing on imdb --- Amy Adams will kick off the MOS promotion on the Tonight Show Thursday night. Jay said he will talk to her about "playing Lois Lane in the new Superman movie."

Jay Leno is a big Superman fan and has spoken to several actors in the cast briefly about the film but this is the first time a cast member will be appearing specifically to promote Man of Steel.

I'll believe it when I see it. I think it's way too early to have cast members on the talk shows for promotions. Even if she talks about the movie, I wouldn't expect anything substantial. Certainly no clips.

I'll believe it when I see it. I think it's way too early to have cast members on the talk shows for promotions. Even if she talks about the movie, I wouldn't expect anything substantial. Certainly no clips.

agreed, but im sure at least MOS will be mentioned which is more promotion than we're getting from WB. lol

Yeah; i don't think that she'll be allowed to say much other than what we pretty much already know and have heard her say about the role; and considering on how tight lipped Snyder and co. are on even talking about the specifics regarding Lois's relationship with Clark/Superman; yeah, we won't get anything much.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"