Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, out of all of the actresses to have portrayed Lois, I believe Amy has had more contact with actors who have either worn the Superman suit for either a film or a small gig (commercial), or has actually played the character in some form of way, or has even auditioned for the role itself:

Leap-Year-Amy-Adams-and-Matthew-Goode-7-12-09-kc.jpg

*Amy worked with Matthew Goode in "Leap Year", who was said to have been one of the runner ups after Cavil for the main role in MOS*

[IMG]http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/adams-glsen/amy-adams-joe-manganiello-glsen-awards-16.jpg[/IMG]
*We know that she had read lines along with Matt Bomer for the two coveted roles of Superman and Lois in one of the failed attempts that was being developed prior to the release of SR. Plus on a side-note, Bomer has worn the costume and did somewhat play the role live action wise for those Japanese car commercials and is even officially voicing for the role in the newest upcoming Animated film*

amy-adams-and-smallville-gallery.jpg

*Couldn't find a screecap or picture of her and Tom Welling, but we all know that Amy was on Smallville as well during its first season. It's kind of interesting on how she was a guest for a small role and ended up becoming the more prominent and successful actor out of the entire cast for the show's entire series run.*

Henry+Cavill+18th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Movie+J8MDoRmCOAQl.jpg

*Need I say more? :oldrazz:*

Other Superman connections include her working with James "Richard in SR" Marsden in Enchanted (which also happened to feature that Superman billboard in Times Square). And I read somewhere that Marsden was also in the running for Superman in Flyby.

here's some screen caps of Amy and Tom, not that great but then again, this is as close to having them both in the same frame as we got :S

How high are those shoes? lol

She looks stunning though!

Some nice hip action going on, lol.

I'm actually really looking forward to the 'first flight' of Lois and Superman in this film. Especially since Amy has an emotional attachment to the original scene in S:TM.

Love her dress, so "dramatic"!

She has really good taste to dress, can't wait to see her gown at the Oscars.

Lois laughing at Superman's beard? :p

She was gorgeous tonight! :atp:

It's amazing on how many people that i know of are really talking about, with a lot of effort I might add.lol, the whole deal regarding the fact that it was revealed that an engagement ring was discovered to be one of the props located in Lois's apartment. I'v read theories going from her having used it as a means of going undercover, the ring having belonged to her mother (which could also be the case regarding the first option), or it being from either Clark or another guy.lol

It should be interesting to see on how this all develops when we actually get more photos of Amy as Lois.

I thought it was a wedding ring. Amy did look fabu.

I hope it's a fake ring, either as part of a cover, or just as a general put off so that men don't hit on her.

I really have no interest in Superman 'saving her' from a relationship.

I much prefer the idea of Lois as the kind of woman no other man could tame. :)

I hope it's a fake ring, either as part of a cover, or just as a general put off so that men don't hit on her.

I really have no interest in Superman 'saving her' from a relationship.

I much prefer the idea of Lois as the kind of woman no other man could tame. :)

As I recall, even when married to her, Superman could never tame Lois.lol

I can't see Amy being so excited about the role if it involved her doing something or anything similar to how Kate's Lois was portrayed in SR where it has Lois's biggest problem being that she can't choose between two love interests.lol

As I recall, even when married to her, Superman could never tame Lois.lol

I can't see Amy being so excited about the role if it involved her doing something or anything similar to how Kate's Lois was portrayed in SR where it has Lois's biggest problem being that she can't choose between two love interests.lol

its gonna get worse when those 2 love interests are the same guy, and she just doesn't know it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"