BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mp4aq6WRd71sw9vyho2_250.gif

If she looked like that as Lois, the film would have grossed another 100 million. :yay:

How can Bale look still look cool whilst looking like that....

Fat, bearded Bale for Batman!

If Amy was anymore sexy in that film, they would have to change the rating.

Those 2 really work well together, I'm sure that movie will get a lot of oscar buzz

tumblr_mqgjjzedtH1qcd6r7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mqgjjzedtH1qcd6r7o3_250.gif

tumblr_mqgjjzedtH1qcd6r7o4_250.gif
tumblr_mqgjjzedtH1qcd6r7o5_250.gif

If they work as well together in the new O'Russel film as they did in The Fighter I'll be sad that there would be no Bale Bruce/Adams Lois in this film :(

I still however don't want Bale just to be clear.

Poor Amy. She never got a regular sized Bale to work with. First she got a skinny Bale and now she got a fat Bale. :lmao:

That hair is too glamorous for Lois Lane. I wouldn't mind her hair being as dark as that though.

When she was in the tent in MOS, her hair was actually pretty dark, don't know if that was intentional or not

Ha
This made me laugh :woot:

tumblr_mqrzmeFtmL1qbjy8co1_250.gif
tumblr_mqrzmeFtmL1qbjy8co2_250.gif

tumblr_mqrzjsYSjP1rkkwypo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqrz2yDLt81rr0x4wo1_500.jpg

I was actually going to post that here later on.lol

I got a good laugh out of it, and shockingly, I could actually see this happening in the upcoming film, probably driving Batman nuts.

I was actually going to post that here later on.lol

I got a good laugh out of it, and shockingly, I could actually see this happening in the upcoming film, probably driving Batman nuts.

:hehe:

tumblr_mqs1zmg2e81qgb3zso7_250.gif
tumblr_mqs1zmg2e81qgb3zso8_250.gif

tumblr_mqs1zmg2e81qgb3zso1_250.gif
tumblr_mqs1zmg2e81qgb3zso2_250.gif

tumblr_mqs1zmg2e81qgb3zso3_250.gif
tumblr_mqs1zmg2e81qgb3zso4_250.gif

tumblr_mqs1zmg2e81qgb3zso5_250.gif
tumblr_mqs1zmg2e81qgb3zso6_250.gif

Ha
This made me laugh :woot:

tumblr_mqrzmeFtmL1qbjy8co1_250.gif
tumblr_mqrzmeFtmL1qbjy8co2_250.gif

tumblr_mqrzjsYSjP1rkkwypo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqrz2yDLt81rr0x4wo1_500.jpg

That video was cool. lol Still hard to believe Bats, Supes and Lois are finally going to be sharing screen time together in a motion picture. That never even happened in Smallville. The closest we got to Bruce Wayne was that kid from Vampire Diaries; then they brought in Green Arrow.

That video was cool. lol Still hard to believe Bats, Supes and Lois are finally going to be sharing screen time together in a motion picture. That never even happened in Smallville. The closest we got to Bruce Wayne was that kid from Vampire Diaries; then they brought in Green Arrow.

hell yeah! :D
This is one of those days when I'm over the moon about a Superman/Batman movie! :p

If this new film only had the time, I'd actually like to see one live action film featuring Lois give us a better background of her family life, etc.

tumblr_mqo33v88EA1qkjua6o1_250.gif

Christ she's pretty. :hrt: Amy. Henry not bad either ;)

As I mentioned in a previous post, it could be easy to assume that this gif was from the same film due to the similar lighting and orange brick background.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"