BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? Of course he did. She was his first love and he was fixated on her. People's first loves are rarely their best relationships.

The point is that no matter how fans of Clois try to ignore it or say that the relationship was bad or juvenile that Clark still wanted a relationship with her. Whether he was a teenager or an adult or if she was married to Lex or full of Kryptonite.
I don't give Lois a pass either, she just let him choose her as the second choice without calling him on his past behavior. After all the things he did to her she just lets it slide. "Oh Clark now wants me and deems me worthy of being his girlfriend". My a--! Have some hoopspa and make him prove you aren't second best to him and wont ditch you again if Lana returns. In Homecoming all he says is "shes not coming"....and Clark, what if she does come?!

Dean's Clark adored Lois and never let it be doubted by the audience or Lois herself. Cavill and Adams have more of a flirtation, trust, attraction thing going on which honestly expresses more why they would be so devoted to each other when they get together.

Last edited:
Dean's Clark adored Lois and never let it be doubted by the audience or Lois herself. Cavill and Adams have more of a flirtation, trust, attraction thing going on which honestly expresses more why they would be so devoted to each other when they get together.

Preach.

The point is that no matter how fans of Clois try to ignore it or say that the relationship was bad or juvenile that Clark still wanted a relationship with her.

Right, right. We all know that. But what exactly is wrong with it? People can fall in love with more than one person in their lives.

Right, right. We all know that. But what exactly is wrong with it? People can fall in love with more than one person in their lives.

It's part of what makes Smallville's treatment of Lois-Clark the least impressive, that Lois was the consolation prize, that Clark did not really deserve Lois, that everybody disrespected Lois, etc.

I agree, people love more than one person, its not that there is a Lois and Lana it is the way the show did it; they made Lois seem like second best and Clark was with her because he couldn't have Lois, she didn't deserve that, no one does. They could have handled it so much better.

I agree, people love more than one person, its not that there is a Lois and Lana it is the way the show did it; they made Lois seem like second best and Clark was with her because he couldn't have Lois, she didn't deserve that, no one does. They could have handled it so much better.

I really didn't see it that way at all. I think if anything Clark just came to his senses. Let's just agree to disagree.

Smallville's Clark was actually more likeable in early seasons. And not all teenagers are defined solely by their angst, some of them also show ambition and drive, for example. The CK of later seasons in SV was basically a loser, and he wasn't a teenager.

Can and Cavill played grown men, indeed.

The dragged out, soap opera nature of the show made fools of the characters (especially Clark) rather frequently. It did get frustrating at times.

tumblr_mti5y5z7eS1r1p6s1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mtj27wrBa81r6kdy4o1_250.gif
tumblr_mtj27wrBa81r6kdy4o2_r1_250.gif

I just want Lois and Clark from the MOS world to be one of that rather fortunate comic book couples that can avoid being placed in unneeded melodramatic situations.lol

Hell, I'd like for Lois and Clark to end up married by the time Amy and Cavil are done playing these roles.

I just want Lois and Clark from the MOS world to be one of that rather fortunate comic book couples that can avoid being placed in unneeded melodramatic situations.lol

Hell, I'd like for Lois and Clark to end up married by the time Amy and Cavil are done playing these roles.

Me to, but I'm worried we won't see this with justice league members coming in

Me to, but I'm worried we won't see this with justice league members coming in

Well they could always still do it in a bookend type of montages that some films normally do; sure it wouldn't be the best of options but at least we'd still have them get married and shown in some form.

I guess I can accept that :(.......I hope if there's something they have to sacrifice that Lois and Clark are not it......please WB...:(

We're gonna go crazy with the first trailer, I hope they show more Lois and more Lois/Clark than the previous MoS trailers, at first it looked like Lois had a very minor role, but in the movie not only she had a bigger role but she also knew Clark before the suit and knew his identity!
It's gonna be so much fun to watch their dynamic.:atp:
See? this is one of those days when I'm feeling optimistic and this movie sounds great! :hehe:

I'm also looking forward the Amy/Ben scenes

Its not who hits "first" that's important. What's important is who hits "best" and leaves the biggest impression.

:woot::up:

Last edited:

That works with my vision for Diana to end up with Bruce heh

Honestly though, I liked Katie a lot more than Maggie.

Same. For me Katie and Bale had chemistry but Maggie and Bale had none.
Admittedly that may have been by design as the story dictated that Rachael had fallen for Dent but from my point of view, Batman was giving up everything for a women he had zero chemistry with. Also Rachael get blown to smithereens would have had more weight (to me) if it were the original actress from the first movie.

That works with my vision for Diana to end up with Bruce heh

I do think that they should have a relationship. For sure. That should be the only romance in JL, maybe an appearance from Lois too...
But I don't want Bruce to end up with Diana, I think he belongs either with Selina or Talia

Damn though Bruce has bagged some of the most desirable women of the DCU, Diana, Talia, and Selina... not to mention all the bimbos

Maggie was MUCH better than Katie. For one thing, she's a much better actress. Also, I was able to buy her as an ADA much more than Katie. The only way that I ever saw Katie becoming an ADA was if she was sleeping with the ADA, while Maggie (who ironically WAS sleeping with the DA) seemed like someone talented, capable, and determined enough to make it on her own merits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"