BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if Clark and Lois accompanied one another to a fancy function (I guess put on by Wayne :whatever:) it would be a good opportunity to show off how attractive Amy is when done up.

And obligatory shot of Clark going :wow:

I hope so as well; and I really hope that they don't go for the cheap route of having Bruce dance with Lois in order to make Clark jealous. I don't need to see Lois treated as some prized position that the two caped heroes fight for on a personal note while going after the big bad(s) of the film.

Like Audrey had mentioned in one of her posts, it's bad enough that they've taken away the dynamic of Lois having a central role in playing a hand at stopping Lex since Batman will probably be given that role now.

As I've mentioned in other threads, Batman doesn't only just threaten Superman's character in this film, but Lois's as well since even without a potential and out-of-the-blue triangle, there's the fact that he's taken away the part where Lois would have played a key role in stopping Lex with her journalism skills.

I hope so as well; and I really hope that they don't go for the cheap route of having Bruce dance with Lois in order to make Clark jealous. I don't need to see Lois treated as some prized position that the two caped heroes fight for on a personal note while going after the big bad(s) of the film.

Like Audrey had mentioned in one of her posts, it's bad enough that they've taken away the dynamic of Lois having a central role in playing a hand at stopping Lex since Batman will probably be given that role now.

As I've mentioned in other threads, Batman doesn't only just threaten Superman's character in this film, but Lois's as well since even without a potential and out-of-the-blue triangle, there's the fact that he's taken away the part where Lois would have played a key role in stopping Lex with her journalism skills.
Oh. That's so true. Ugh. I...*ahem*... I'll save it for the dread thread.

We don't even know that Lex will be in the film. If he is, I am pretty sure this Lois will be key to bringing him down.

why didn't Lois Lane look like this in the movie......... MoS need a better makeup person, geeezzz Amy is hot

american-hustle-christian-bale-and-amy-adams.jpg

She seriously does look more like Lois Lane in American Hustle.

Amy-Adams-filming-American-Hustle-in-Boston--01.jpg

Amy+Adams+American+Hustle+Films+Boston+Fw2bw1cnSEvl.jpg
Amy+Adams+American+Hustle+Films+Boston+j1BJooPzh62l.jpg

It'd be cool to see Henry and Amy present an award together at next year's Oscars or something.

I just want Henry and Amy to have plenty of scenes together next time.

IF there were a "love scene' between Clark and Lois in the sequel, I wouldn't mind it being done like how they shot the one between Josh Harnett and Kate Beckinsale in Pearl Harbor. That was actually done with some class and Zimmer's soundtrack made it that much better.

IDK, at most I'm thinking heavy makeout.

eh disagree while amy looks gorgeous there lois is not that glamorous or provocative she could care less how she looks

Yeah, I guess she just reminds me of the "dolled up movie star" version of Lois from STAS in those set photos. And while I agree that she isn't overly concerned with her appearance, I wouldn't go so far to suggest that Lois couldn't care less about how she looks.

img_show.aspx

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding the whole 'sex' thing, yeah I agree with herolee10 that it'd have to be somewhat classy. I wonder if they'll have moved into an apartment together in the next one. Maybe a scene like where you have Clark brooding at a study like in the pic below and next to him is Lois in bed.

AlexRossSuperman.jpg

^ I say, let's not. The parents will get upset. There are people on the internetz that want him to fly around saving cats ;)

^ I say, let's not. The parents will get upset. There are people on the internetz that want him to fly around saving cats ;)
I really don't think 'the parents' are who WB is thinking about when they have Lois shoot to kill multiple Kryptonians with a gun, have Metropolis become a crater, and have Superman tear Zod's spinal column. ;)

I really don't think 'the parents' are who WB is thinking about when they have Lois shoot to kill multiple Kryptonians with a gun, have Metropolis become a crater, and have Superman tear Zod's spinal column. ;)

I'm pretty sure parents were thought of when Swanwick said "are you effing stupid?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"