Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Welcome to the official thread of the intrepid reporter Lois Lane, as she algonside with Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck will return for Justice League.

amy-adams-lois-lane.jpg

I'm glad Amy will be back. One of the best parts of the DC Cinematic Universe so far and I hope she's locked into to appear in many more films.

I honestly can't believe that she's signed on for this film. Not that I'm unhappy of course, but it's just such a new experience in seeing Amy playing a recurring role.lol

I wish the film looked like that set pic, instead of the muted, high contrast grinder it went through in the actual film.

I honestly can't believe that she's signed on for this film. Not that I'm unhappy of course, but it's just such a new experience in seeing Amy playing a recurring role.lol
How do you know she has a recurring role?

:facepalm: I thought the word meant "small"

Could Lois's role be similar to Pepper in Avengers or be extended?

Extended. She's a reporter and not a glorified PA.

Oh and Amy Adams name was confirmed with Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck's and they're the only three people to be officially confirmed for Justice League. Tells you all you need to know.

If Lois is coming back.....will there be introductions to Iris West, Carol Ferris, Selina Kyle, Steve Trevor, Queen Mera and Sarah Charles.

How does Amy Adams/Lois coming back mean we'll get introductions to any of these other characters? The two don't go hand in hand. :funny:

Amy has read the Justice League script and knows her arc for the movie and she's excited for it. It's from a BvS press junket. Obviously she can't say anything.

[YT]watch?v=5fZ3X4UjY6o[/YT]

I hope her plot has more importance to the overall story.

I wish the film looked like that set pic, instead of the muted, high contrast grinder it went through in the actual film.

It was said that JL will be light, so assume it will have the avenger color feel.

I want scenes with Irons and Simmons for Amy. Lois interviewing Commissioner Gordon and drinking tea with Alfred.:awesome:

Oh and a actual scene with dialogue with Wonder Woman.

This is awesome. Amy and Henry air kissing on the Conan show. :funny:

tumblr_o507qqPsoc1rojchdo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"