Andor General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Andor is what Star Wars should aspire to be going forward. Or at least something in between Andor & The Mandalorian

His confusion on Space Miami was award worthy.

Yeah this show isn't winning any awards. Luna's nomination just confirms that the people who vote on these, didn't watch the show.

Andor is what Star Wars should aspire to be going forward. Or at least something in between Andor & The Mandalorian

It's not so much that I would want every Star Wars project going forward to have the same tone as Andor, but that I want talented creators to have the freedom to tell whatever kind of story they want in the galaxy, uninhibited by the constraints of fan service and nostalgia bait. Maybe more than anything else this show proves what is possible with this franchise, which I think was always the greatest stroke of genius Lucas had during its inception. A huge sandbox in which you can tell any kind of story.

Finally managed to finally finish. First half is a snooze fest, gets better at the beginning of second half, last episode flames out. 6.5/10.

I was late to start this show and while I looked up as little as possible I did hear some very good things about it so my expectations were quite high. I have to say that it exceeded those expectations as this was great and it really made me hopeful that Star Wars can do some new things. Sure, it's still linked to Rogue One and the OT but here it's the style of show that really brings something new.

The writing was really good and the characters felt more multifaceted than they often do in Star Wars. Definitely looking to be one of the best things in Star Wars since the OT and I can't wait to see season 2.

want-it-i-want-it.gif

Excellent! May it be as good as season 1.

has anyone seen the trailer? this looks already like it could be released in a few months. But of course we have to be patient and wait another 1.5 years…

has anyone seen the trailer? this looks already like it could be released in a few months. But of course we have to be patient and wait another 1.5 years…
How do you think post production works? They don't finish filming in August. Then they still have to edit it, score it, and finish the effects. On 12, 40 min plus episodes.

How do you think post production works? They don't finish filming in August. Then they still have to edit it, score it, and finish the effects. On 12, 40 min plus episodes.

thank you for enlighten me. I‘m so stupid…

Finally finished the season. Don't know why it took me so long but yes Andor is certainly something else compared to the rest of Disney Star Wars. And I mean that as a good thing and say it as someone who has enjoyed quite a bit of Disney SW content.

Bring season 2 asap please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"