Iron Man Sequels Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

QWoods

Sidekick
Reaction score
WantedJolie.jpg

Go younger and get an unknown

Or go younger and my pick would be Ali Larter

She plays a twisted "Hero" character on tv and played a take no prisoner,quasi-military in Resident Evil 3.....

sorry i still think that hilary swank was a nice choice

Can Hillay Swank do a russian accent? I also have doubts she can pull off seduction.

Angelina is playing basically the same character in Wanted.

Get somebody else.

Yeah, having A.Jolie in Wanted and Iron Man would be too much for me. My vote is for an unknown as well.

I see some Gina Gershon in that Black Widow picture.... but she's obviously too old... I still can't think of anyone better than a Mila Jovovich.... type casting I know... but she'd give some female presence in the Avengers movie next to Wasp... I don't think we need Black Widow in IM2.

Though, I dont think Black Widow needs to be introduced in Iron Man 2, I would be cool with her being in this universe. I prefer almost any actress over Jolie.

I worry a little that the character is a tad dated...otherwise go for it.

The Natasha I know is more of a Redhead, and Jovovich is the only one of them I could see pulling the look off.

Having said that, I don't want her anywhere near the role

Hair is easily fixable, if production actually takes time and energy to do so.

I don't think that Angelina Jolie would make a good Black Widow. The role should go to, as others stated, an unknown actress. Even better... let Marvel select a real Russian actress. Jovovich sounds good but how about Chulpan Khamatova, Anna Kovalchuk or Marina Aleksandrova. I haven't seen many movies with the names I listed but their pics and resume look good.

The first person i thought of was Barbara Nedeljakova, from Hostel. Shes pretty hot, and slovakian, which is close enough. Hostels the only film Ive seen her in, and I cant remember if she was any good...but she fits the general profile.

I also doubt that Hilary Swank can convincly do seduction...mostly because Id rather have intercourse with a blender.

The first person i thought of was Barbara Nedeljakova, from Hostel. Shes pretty hot, and slovakian, which is close enough.

She lacks the acting cred.

Super-heroines, especially one as complex and dangerous as Natasha, need actresses who have the complete package IMO.

Hostels the only film Ive seen her in, and I cant remember if she was any good...but she fits the general profile.

She had about ten minutes acting in the film. Some of it not speaking English.

Though, I dont think Black Widow needs to be introduced in Iron Man 2, I would be cool with her being in this universe. I prefer almost any actress over Jolie.

Agreed.

I worry a little that the character is a tad dated...otherwise go for it.

Not that hard to update.

She could be a defector from the current Russia. Replace the Soviet Union with the Red Mafia.

Due to recent events in Russia, I withdraw my statement about her being outdated.

Due to recent events in Russia, I withdraw my statement about her being outdated.

You should look up the Red Mafia and Thieves' World.

Russia simply traded in the KGB for criminals when the Soviet Union fell. :(

What about Angelina Jolie not doing a goddamn comic book movie? Chick's overrated. I wouldn't cast her as anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"