Angie Harmon's dream role? Playing a sexed up She-Hulk

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by Morg, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Morg Super Moderator

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ertainment+(Internal+-+Entertainment+-+Mixed)

pic of her being green, not mine

2. Optimus_Prime_ Registered

I want her as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk. It'd be great.

3. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

If she knows so much about the character, why is she mentioning Superman in there?

4. RaZaTrOn Registered

Makes me think that she isn't really a fan at all and that she has just climbed aboard the hype train not knowing where it came from, where it's going and how much the tickets cost!

5. jonathancrane I love Marvel, DC & EC!

She- Hulk slept with Superman? What 'What-If' issue was that?

6. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

It wasn't What if, it was probably WFT?

The way she makes it sound is as if She-Hulk is some kind of hooker, and all it will be is some sex fantasy. She-Hulk has slept with a few, but probably fewer than Tony Stark, yet people don't market his character as some sex crazy superhero.

7. Baneis8feettall Half face half amazing

I have seen one movie of her and she was piece fo wood in it. Supporting Sarah Palin makes her even less likable.

8. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

I don't really like Angie Harmon for She-Hulk. She's too old anyway at 39. I'm not a great fan of her acting either.

9. cherokeesam SHIELD Director Coulson

I appreciate her enthusiasm, but I don't think Angie is right for Shulkie.

Right now, I see only one perfect casting call, if/when Shulkie gets the call, and that's another Jennifer:

...Love Hewitt.

10. Jake Cassidy Registered

She's great in 'Rizzoli & Isles'. I love that show.

11. Spuzz The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

Good...for her?

12. Destructus86 Registered

We need Spider-Woman before She-Hulk

13. s_mikheidze Registered

we actually need neither of those films.

14. Spuzz The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

I'll take it a step further. Do we even need women?

15. Rowsdower! Registered

Angie Harmon sucks, she's a terrible actress, and the fact that she's campaigning for this role so hard means she probably doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of landing it.

Plus, she wouldn't fit in with all those DIRTY LIBRUL HIPPIES in the Avengers anyway. Keep her the hell out of Marvel movies.

16. s_mikheidze Registered

yes of course we do...could you imagine how horrible this world would be without them?
    We just don't need movies of any fringe characters....at least not on their own....now she hulk in an avengers type film...I would be cool with. She just does not warrant her own movie. Hell the hulk could not sell tickets...why the heck would a 3rd tier character like she hulk?

17. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

I wouldn't call She-Hulk a fringe character. She's one of Marvel's biggest female characters and you can't use the Hulk as an example of not selling tickets for why She-Hulk couldn't.

It certainly wouldn't be just another film about a raging green monster who just happens to be female this time. Her personality is completely different and the whole tone of the film would be as well.

Where Hulk might not be able to succeed because many might be put off by a monster movie with supposedly mindless destruction, She-Hulk would be far more like Iron Man in tone with a wise-cracking, sassy lead whose life doesn't suck but who enjoys and revels in being a green heroine. As for not warranting her own movie, I don't think that can be said of any of Marvel's characters. A "third tier" character can be a big hit with audiences, whereas a 1st tier one (like Hulk) might not be.

But I'm betting you don't think even Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant-Man warrant their own movies.

18. s_mikheidze Registered

Actaully, I LOVE Guardians of the Galaxy...have every issue, read every issue. I think that a film involving the cosmic side of marvel has the potential to be epic....like star wars epic.
    She-hulk...I'm sorry, I just don't think that she can carry a whole film on her own (don't care how strong she is). This is somethng that we will disagree on and that is fine. I just know that I have never had any interest in that character. I would much rather have a proper remake of Elektra or a Carol Danvers flick. To me, those are cool characters...she-hulk is just not original enough.

19. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

This is not going to happen. Let the studio know that you want to be in their movies or get a role of a certain superhero and its likely they won't hire you.