Switch The Official Animal Crossing Thread

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
Just because we need a thread for this game..

Z9tf5AK.png

I've been playing this game almost non-stop since I got it on release day. I don't know if I'm having fun, but it feels like a compulsion. Even if it's just turning it on to water the flowers and get rid of weeds, I play everyday. Beetle catching on the island is extremely boring, but good god it gets you tons of bells!

yup..been so obsessed with raising funds to pay additions that I havent really hunted for proper furniture or cut and replanted trees yet...

the role of mayor isnt as big as I had hoped, if anything it just creates another responsibility that necessitates the need for bells...

Downloading this game straight into my 3DS might be the biggest mistake ever...I might need nintendo to release advance wars to get me off this game..

I just got this game yesterday, we should all be friends and make love

I am getting this game for my birthday in 3 days..looking forward to it..

Yeah..I need more people on my friends list to trade fruits and whatnot.

I find myself not playing this too much. I find myself just catching beetles, then selling them, then turning it off. It's a good game, but I'm a bit too lazy for it.

I don't know if there's a place for 3DS friend codes, but here's mine

1332-8180-9769

I keep getting home too late to get into any of the stores before they close

you can eventually pick the Night Owl Ordinance.. Which keeps stores open much later.

I opened up my city gates.. so feel free to visit my town.

Hi, I'm looking for a Triforce and/or a Master Sword.

If anyone has a spare please PM me so we can make a deal.

At the urging of my nephew I purchased Animal Crossing: New Leaf and have been playing it awhile. I think this is chuckle worthy but I am waiting for everyone to wake up and all my shops to open at 9 o'clock.

I’ve never played it before but I’m dying to give it a go

It begins. Can’t believe how many people have liked the tweet already. It’s going to make stacks of money!

The direct was fun. Nothing crazy announced but enough to keep people happy

I got my copy! It’s very cute although I keep getting stung by bees haha. This is my first time ever playing an animal crossing game

Just bought this for my wife. She hasn't played any games in a while and with this **** going on, Animal Crossing seems to be a popular coping mechanism.

Yeah it’s fantastic. It’s very laidback fun and it lasts pretty much forever

Been a solid year and a half now. I'm playing it now as well and Nintendo finally gave an update... that they will give an update in October for the November DLC they are going to release after having released nothing since March.

Roost is coming which is a coffee shop I believe and who knows what else.

Realize I'm bumping this thread but couldn't help but post what my wife surprised me with on my work desk.

20220104_191911.jpg

:D I have like 6 photos of my "best friend" villager in game and now I have one in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"