Animated Superman Returns???

Discussion in 'Super-World' started by superhey, Apr 30, 2006.

1. superhey Registered

I hope they will release the SUPERMAN RUBY-SPEARS 1988 when Superman returns will be release in june 2006. It will be a good promotion for this movie. And if you see the trealer of this animation you will see Superman/Clark Kent look like Brandon Routh!!!

Click here to see the opening Ruby-Spears Superman : http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/781-superman1988/

RELEASE THIS SUPERMAN PLEAAAAAAAASE!!!!:supes:

[​IMG]

2. Two-Face Harvey Dent

Hey what if WB do animated SR like "The Batman" specially they ****ed up the villains in the show and I hope not SR animated series won't be like that!

3. Zakk Sabbath Registered

I thought a new Supes cartoon and the ruby spears DVD release was confirmed

4. Metropolis_Man Mister Doctor?

I heard rumors floating around about a new Superman cartoon. If there is one, I hope its different than "The Batman". That show just doesn't cut it for me.

5. Kane Guest

Legion of Superheroes is the new DC Cartoon and I think it will follow the style of Batman/ Teen Titans.

If they ever do a new Superman animated series that ties with the new movies, I want it to be cell animation style like the MTV Spiderman. The flight shots would look insane.

Storywise they could deal with all the lesser Superman rogues that dont feature in the big pictures.

6. Nivek Registered

Or most people, from general opinion.

There is a new Dini/Timm WB animated Superman cartoon coming out, keep an eye out for that.