Anime/Manga Caption thread

pikachu.gif

"I-am-bender-PAUSEMODE-Please-Insert-Girders-ENDSTATEMENTS"

eim0258nn.jpg

Shinji: What's the sound of a hot-springs penguin in a blender? If you guessed "*WHEERRGSTARSGGDSAGDGAA*" Then you are correct!

eim0258nn.jpg

Shinji: I see London... I see France... I see you're not wearing any underpants.

eim0258nn.jpg

Shinji: I see You have a turtle head poking out... Maybe you should take care of that ;)

:D hehhehe

asran_jaune_kira.jpg

Kira: Oh Birdie! You will end my endless depressions and my psychotic episodes...
Athrun: C'mere, birdie.
Kira:.......
1126472724.jpg

Kira:...Urge to kill rising....rising...RISING...RISING....
12.jpg

Kira: Kill Everybody! MUAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!

heero.jpg

Heero: My life don't matter, all that matters is the mission.
Duo%20cockpit.jpg

Duo: Oh, jeez. He's broken again. Bring in Brooding-depressed-troubled-main-character version 2.0 out of the vault
subordinate: yessir, sissy braid hair, sir.
Duo(whining): Stop calling me that.
1126472724.jpg

subordinate: Sir, v2.0 is up and running, sissy braid hair, sir!
Duo: *Grumble* Yo, new guy? Say something.
Kira:........My life don't matter, all that matters....
Duo:DAMMIT!!!

trigunvash00064ty.jpg

VASH: Hear me and understand this - I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this f**king face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this f**king face. I make that s**t work. It does whatever the f**k I tell it to! No one rules the C.L.I.T like me! Not this little f**k, none of you little f**ks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little f**k! Then I rub my nose with it!

naruto-clash-of-ninja-20051222094546114.jpg

"I have to warn you, I've heard relationships based on intense experiences never work."

top_r1_c1.jpg

"OK. We'll have to base it on sex then."

trigunvash00064ty.jpg

VASH: I pick up guns, bad things happen to people. I don't like that.

bleach_rukia_ichigo_450.jpg

Ichigo: I'm single! I love being single! I haven't had this much sex since I was a Boy Scout leader!

haahahhahahhaha
You're creepy, MMJRK :D

reis.jpg

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me...

...Woah. At first I just thought the pic looked like the video, but the lyrics make a lot of sense to the actual series...trippy...

0108.jpg

"The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie."

O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular **** machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****. Then one day she meets this John Holmes mother****er and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious **** action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her ***** should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat ****s her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a **** machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

top_r1_c1.jpg

"..."

evil_gokou.jpg

Napper: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...stop right there. Eatin' a b!tch out, and givin' a b!tch a foot massage ain't even the same ****in' thing.
Goku: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Napper: Ain't no ****in' ballpark neither.

bleach_rukia_ichigo_450.jpg

Ichigo: It's the nukes. I know you, you love having the power of God at your fingertips, you get off on it.

If I had to f**k any man, I mean if my life depended on it, then it'd be Elvis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"