The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Miss Hathaway!

So I guess we're back to the 'ol "if you don't think Hathaway is a solid 10, you must be ugly, and can't find a girl" shtick.

You met a stupid comment with an equally stupid retort. If he isn't allowed to "judge" anyone else's appearance, then you can't make aspersions about his.

In any case, I don't see how it's relevant. "I Am The Knight" might have a face like a bag of iron filings, but he has not been cast to play Catwoman in a movie.

Or that male Harley Quinn that was rumored a couple of years ago..... :hehe:

This thread has turned into a farce.

Guys, back to Catwoman/Anne. Where's the birthday messages for Anne folks?

Guys, back to Catwoman/Anne. Where's the birthday messages for Anne folks?

It's tomorrow, according to Wikipedia. Then again, my tomorrow could be your today. It's crazy how this world works!

It's tomorrow, according to Wikipedia. Then again, my tomorrow could be your today. It's crazy how this world works!

Oops, I totally forgot about the time difference. :doh:

I really wish they would release some new photos of her from TDKR.

I really wish they would release some new photos of her from TDKR.

It would be nice if we got something right after filming ended, but they'll probably wait, so that marketing can coincide with the trailer. :csad:

Maybe next week... or the week after... or... soon... :(

It would be nice if we got something right after filming ended, but they'll probably wait, so that marketing can coincide with the trailer. :csad:
I have a feeling that when WB puts out a press release about the IMAX prologue they'll include a few still photos too.

We'll probably get a poster to coincide with the trailer/prologue.

I'm hoping that WB gives us something to chew on in the meantime. Even one official still would be sufficient.

I hope the still is not from the scenes we've seen already.

I want an official shot with the Cat ears. The one they already released doesnt cut it.

Why? It's not going to look remarkably different.

We'll probably get a poster to coincide with the trailer/prologue.

I'm hoping that WB gives us something to chew on in the meantime. Even one official still would be sufficient.
A big yes to a poster with the photos. The crumbling buildings image is splendid, right up alongside the quality of TDK's best efforts.

So you're single then. Gotcha.

I'm gonna take yours.

What's that? I have to suffer the rage of teh hathaway fanboyz because I don't find her to be "super hawt"? Gimme a break. I'm sorry you got offended over a comment I made (in jest) over a woman (or two) who is basically an stranger. And don't get me started on that crap about "unless you're hot you are not allowed to criticize someone else's looks". That's ridiculous BS. I'll like what I like.

And for the record, I don't think Hathaway is terribly good looking, but I would not call her ugly...She can look really beautiful most of the time.

I want an official shot with the Cat ears. The one they already released doesnt cut it.

I want an official shot of Anne in Cat ears and nothing else with Marion also not wearing anything and having a pillow fight with Bale and Hardy grinning and pointing far in the background............... :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

She looks sooo badass!!!

I wish I was her. :oldrazz:

dark-knight-rises-set-NYC-11.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member