• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
jil3pc.gif

Anne Hathaway was easily the best Catwoman I've ever seen on film, live action or animated. That was one of my big regrets about this being the swan song for Nolan's Batman, that we wouldn't be seeing more of her and Christian Bale's Batman in action together.

Anne Hathaway was easily the best Catwoman I've ever seen on film, live action or animated. That was one of my big regrets about this being the swan song for Nolan's Batman, that we wouldn't be seeing more of her and Christian Bale's Batman in action together.

Indeed; heck, after seeing her reaction to the likes of Bane and the terror that he brought on Gotham, my curiosity just got higher on wanting to know as to what her reaction was/would have been like towards meeting the Joker.

We usually only get to see these characters once... but they can continue on in your mind. Like, where would you like Anne's Catwoman end up or how did she get to that point in Gotham in the first place?

For me... Batman Returns is the obvious origin of Michelle's Catwoman. She is left with one life at the end of the movie and... her adventure continues.

So essentially, Michelle's Catwoman goes off and meets Holly and starts steling to survive. Along the way she bumps into alot of obstacles and so on.

:woot:

Indeed; heck, after seeing her reaction to the likes of Bane and the terror that he brought on Gotham, my curiosity just got higher on wanting to know as to what her reaction was/would have been like towards meeting the Joker.

She'd probably like the Joker a lot at first, then realize he's off his rocker and unpredictable and in many ways just as dangerous as Bane (but not in one on one combat of course) :p

That is the coolest gif ever. :up:

I would be happy even watching a movie of Selina sunning herself in Italy and taking a swim and all the things one does on vacation.

Awesome GIF. :awesome: *right-clicks and saves*

I would be happy even watching a movie of Selina sunning herself in Italy and taking a swim and all the things one does on vacation.
[nicholson_yes.gif]

Alright, as much as I love Hathaway, I did not expect to love her more than Cotillard in this. :up:

I say she's on par with Pfieffer's Catwoman, I don't think either is better or worse. But I loved everything with her onscreen, and I appreciated how she was written and adored her performance.
I still don't care for the goggle-as-ears look, and much would have preferred a half cowl with flowing hair, but she was definitely one of the best parts of the movie for me. :up:

Haha!

Been meaning to post this in here, but I thought posting my own art might be considered spam.

But I'm glad someone did. :atp:

Please do one of them mud wrestling. Thank you.

Haha!

Been meaning to post this in here, but I thought posting my own art might be considered spam.

But I'm glad someone did. :atp:
Of course not! Resident artists have been posting their stuff in the fan-art thread. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"