The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would have given to have seen Selina's reaction towards seeing Bruce after having come back from the supposed "dead"..AGAIN..after the climax of the film.lol

If her reaction was strong towards seeing his return the first time, I can only imagine on what Anne's Selina would have looked like seeing him again.lol

On another note, gotta love on how Anne was able to switch from helpless damsel to woman in control within that bar scene in such a instantaneous moment.lol

UJJ1V.gif

What I would have given to have seen Selina's reaction towards seeing Bruce after having come back from the supposed "dead"..AGAIN..after the climax of the film.lol

If her reaction was strong towards seeing his return the first time, I can only imagine on what Anne's Selina would have looked like seeing him again.lol

On another note, gotta love on how Anne was able to switch from helpless damsel to woman in control within that bar scene in such a instantaneous moment.lol

UJJ1V.gif
Where the hell is that gif from?

Watched the movie the second time. Noticed cool thing. Selina has the same moral choice as in Arkham City. If she goes away with the money, then the Batman (and Gotham) are finished.

Last edited:
Watched the movie the second time. Noticed cool thing. Selina has the same moral choice as in Arkham City. If she goes away with the money, then the Batman (and Gotham) are finished.

Nice catch as that was a very similar situation. When I played Arkham City, I never chose to leave Batman behind, so I always wondered what would have happened. Glad she went back in the film, as well as in the game. :woot:

Anne was just so good in Rises. I would have taken her in TDK over Rachael in a heartbeat, although Rachael was necessary for the advancement of Nolan's story. Selina Kyle just left me wanting more.

Is the scene with Selina doing the batpod "flip-turn" (I don't know what to call it) CGI'd in the film? It kind of looks that way when I watch the movie. Maybe it's sped up or something? Not sure...

UJJ1V.gif

We figured it out. :awesome:

This is what happened (taken from another thread):

He whipped out his mobile phone straight after and sent this text message:

Cat, this is bat. I'm alive. Get your things. Going to Italy. :awesome:

p.s. - bring da sexy boots

:funny: :up:

Cat then sent a message to Jen: "It's over. I'm going to Italy."

I hope Bruce tells Selina to pack her bikini as well. Or maybe not. Maybe she'll just go skinny dipping in Italy.

Anne was just so good in Rises. I would have taken her in TDK over Rachael in a heartbeat, although Rachael was necessary for the advancement of Nolan's story. Selina Kyle just left me wanting more.

Agreed... but, Ive come to the conclusion that no matter how much of Anne's Catwoman we all got we'd still want more anyways. She's a can't get enough kind of thing.

I love how the dialogue looks so simple on paper but it just comes alive and becomes electrifying when you see it onscreen:

tumblr_m7w06m2UAq1qheh20o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7w06m2UAq1qheh20o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m7w06m2UAq1qheh20o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7w06m2UAq1qheh20o4_500.jpg
(credit to antovolk)

How can Selina not know how Ibiza is pronounced?

I love how the dialogue looks so simple on paper but it just comes alive and becomes electrifying when you see it onscreen:

(credit to antovolk)

This movie have some issues, but every time I think about some scenes, like this one, I almost forget them. I wanted so much some great Bruce/Batman/Selina/Catwoman scenes this one is the better one.

How can Selina not know how Ibiza is pronounced?
A lot of people don't actually. I've heard it pronounced as it's spelled numerous times. I thought that was how it was said too before someone corrected me.

I laughed a bit when he corrected her on how to say it though, because Bale almost went into Patrick Bateman mode there :woot:

A lot of people don't actually. I've heard it pronounced as it's spelled numerous times. I thought that was how it was said too before someone corrected me.

I laughed a bit when he corrected her on how to say it though, because Bale almost went into Patrick Bateman mode there :woot:

lol, yes!

One of my favorite scenes in the film, Bruce and Selina at the party.

Never did I think Bale and Anne would have so much chemistry. Glad I was wrong.

Yeah I remember thinking that a few times actually. I got some Bateman vibes for sure.

Selina should walk down the aisle and when she meets Bruce at the other end, she should do a Katie Holmes impression and say, "guess which movie this is?"

And when he's stumped (and not terribly amused at mocking his dead love) she'll say ....

- Rachel Getting Married. :funny:

Selina should walk down the aisle and when she meets Bruce at the other end, she should do a Katie Holmes impression and say, "guess which movie this is?"

And when he's stumped (and not terribly amused at mocking his dead love) she'll say ....

- Rachel Getting Married. :funny:

:woot:

(credit to antovolk)

The actors really added a whole lot to the script. I don't know... the dialogue seems pretty lame being read like that, but on screen both Hathaway and Bale managed to pull it off without it being too campy.

Never did I think Bale and Anne would have so much chemistry. Glad I was wrong.

TBH I definitely didn't count on them having that much chemistry either. I was actually quite scared that Bale and Marion would have more chemistry when the movie would most likely need Anne and Bale to have more chemistry. It's great that things didn't turn out that way. :)

The actors really added a whole lot to the script. I don't know... the dialogue seems pretty lame being read like that, but on screen both Hathaway and Bale managed to pull it off without it being too campy.

Yeah, they definitely did. I was actually surprised that there's not much description of their actions in the script so that means that the credit with the final product was mostly due to Bale and Hathaway's acting (and Nolan's directing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"